No announcement yet.

Any decent deals on Magpul PRS stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any decent deals on Magpul PRS stocks?

I've been looking to pickup a PRS stock here recently for my AR now that the prices have become more realistic. I made the mistake of not jumping on a new one for $150 at the last market hall gun show. I was hoping I could find someone willing to trade for my Vltor EMOD stock, but haven't found any takers yet. Seems like most places are still asking $200.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I just checked with http://www.gunkings.com (the guys I bought my upper from at the Dallas gun show) and they're $199.99 too. I did just get a CTR stock from them and it is amazing compared to the standard M4 stock.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      I just checked with http://www.gunkings.com (the guys I bought my upper from at the Dallas gun show) and they're $199.99 too. I did just get a CTR stock from them and it is amazing compared to the standard M4 stock.
      Yeah that's the guys selling the PRS for $149.99 - remember me commenting on how cheap they were when we were are their booth? I was a jackass and should have bought it, I had more than enough cash on me.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I keep telling my self to replace my std m4. I just cant get over the cost of the ctr. That much of a difference?

I need once mil spec and one commercial

Comment

DSGarms.com has the foliage green one for $189, but the rest of the colors are $240ish.

Edit: and the OD Green. Dark Earth and black are higher.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I've been looking to pickup a PRS stock here recently for my AR now that the prices have become more realistic. I made the mistake of not jumping on a new one for $150 at the last market hall gun show. I was hoping I could find someone willing to trade for my Vltor EMOD stock, but haven't found any takers yet. Seems like most places are still asking $200.
            how much for the Vltor EMOD ? is it black ?

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac guy View Post
              how much for the Vltor EMOD ? is it black ?
              It's black. Id really like to trade it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                I keep telling my self to replace my std m4. I just cant get over the cost of the ctr. That much of a difference?

I need once mil spec and one commercial
                The CTR has no rattle at all, the "friction lock" eliminates it completely, and the overall fit on the buffer tube is much better. I also like the butt pad much better, it has a more natural curve and a decent cushion to it.
                They run pretty much $85 to $95 everywhere, I bought from GunKings because even though they charge sales tax, they ship for free and they're local(ish).
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                X