• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington 1100

Anyone have one? Thoughts?

I haz one. It is great!
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

They have been around since 1963. I am pretty sure that if they sucked they would not still be making them.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        They have been around since 1963. I am pretty sure that if they sucked they would not still be making them.

This.

Comment

It seems to be a good deal for the price, I was more specifically looking at the tactical models. Other auto shotguns in this category seem to run around 1k and up.

Comment

I have had one my entire life and have no need to purchase anything else. It still looks and shoots the way it did when my father purchased it in 1971. I did have to change the gas rings a few years back(20.00).

Comment

They're stupid easy to work on, and a breeze to shoot. Look for one used. Mine came off a used rack for $200 this past fall.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I use an 1187 premier for dove.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When I was a kid I though you could only have a gun that would hold 3 rounds total for bird hunting? Is that still true?

Comment

I have a couple of them. I love'em.
                    "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                    East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                    https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      When I was a kid I though you could only have a gun that would hold 3 rounds total for bird hunting? Is that still true?
                      Depends what you are hunting. Doves are 3 rounds max.
                      "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                      East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                      https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Migratory gamebirds, but there's an off the shelf plug, or you can use a length of dowel. I missed the part about you wanting the tactical model, so here's my suggestion: buy the cheapest one you can, change the gas rings, buy a spare short barrel for home defense, change the butt-pad out (it'll probably be hammer fucked), and buy a mag extension to switch out for defense. You'll be ready to rock for probably $500 or less. If you want to add tactical sights, add a picatinny and a holo sight, then you can change barrels and it won't matter. There's probably a crusty 1100 or 11-87 on the Cabela's used rack with your name on it. It'll probably be some grand-daddy's fixed choke gun a grand kid beat up and sold for no good reason. Give it some TLC, and it'll rule.
                        Last edited by YALE; 03-02-2011, 12:26 PM. Reason: Content
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                        X