Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHL Approved?

Concealed Handgun License : Manufacturing Pending

I guess this means I'm good to go? Just waiting for the ID to be printed and mailed?

I've never heard of that status. Must be new.
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

it's been approved, this status means it is prob sitting in a box with 100's of others waiting to be printed and mailed. found more info on some other CHL forums

Comment

Sweet, congrats...

When did you send in your paperwork? I sent mine off the first of Feb and the status has not changed for me. I know this is probably going to take a while, just wonder what the current turnaround time might be...

Comment

Sent mine 1/18 certified. status changed today sometime to Manufacturing Pending meaning it is ready to print and mail but everything I am reading online (forums) says it could be from 3-10 days before I get it. I'll post back here when it comes in so you can guage it.

Comment

What is the handgun test? i.e. # of rounds at what distance? I want to make sure I'm adequately prepared when I take mine
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Mine has been sitting at "Background check" for a couple weeks now. Everything else looks approved. I mailed mine in probably 3-4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                What is the handgun test? i.e. # of rounds at what distance? I want to make sure I'm adequately prepared when I take mine
                Here ya go...
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Thanks. Followed the link in the CHL thread and couldn't find that.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

It was 58 days from the point I mailed in my paperwork until I received the license in the mail.

Comment

my packet is in the mail as of a week or two ago but it could take 3 months and I would be fine with that.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X