Range this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range this afternoon

I think me and a friend are going to be hitting up the range this afternoon. My girlfriend wants to go so she can see if she would be comfortable enough with a handgun to get her CHL. Anyone wanna make it a little GTG? I don't have many toys, actually just my xd40sc.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    I think me and a friend are going to be hitting up the range this afternoon. My girlfriend wants to go so she can see if she would be comfortable enough with a handgun to get her CHL. Anyone wanna make it a little GTG? I don't have many toys, actually just my xd40sc.
    Which one? I'm taking my new AR to Garland today.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
      Which one? I'm taking my new AR to Garland today.
      Not sure, I think last time we went it was one in Garland.

Comment

It will be awhile before I make it out there. Have to go by my mom's house in BFE (Fate) first to help with yard work.

Comment

We are coming from greenville. It'll be a few hours before we head out there as well. I'll update here as to where and when

Comment

we are going to targetmaster in garland i think, leaving greenville now.

Comment

I ended up at Garland Public for a few hours. Waited until almost dark before I left when I had a a case fail to extract after about 500 rounds. Figured it was time to pack it up and go home and clean her up anyway. It was a pretty slow day there today.

Comment

cool...have a nice time

Comment

Working...
                X