No announcement yet.

Kel-tec PF9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the beauty of having a Kel Tec. If you see the federales coming your way...*plop* what gun?
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      That's the beauty of having a Kel Tec. If you see the federales coming your way...*plop* what gun?
      too much plastic with my luck it would float
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        The best thing to do if you see mexican police coming is haul ass. They're known for robbing folks blind on Amistad. I'm sure falcon is just as bad.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          The best thing to do if you see mexican police coming is haul ass. They're known for robbing folks blind on Amistad. I'm sure falcon is just as bad.
          Falcon is worse than amistad. You dont get bothered to much on amistad.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
            Take a friend or a couple friends, with rifles and optics. Situational awareness FTW
            Line blurs on who the good guys and bad guys are in that part of the country.
            After doin convoys last year in Iraq and having to watch my back while fixing trucks on Iraqi highway, I think my situational awareness is at its peak.

Comment

I want a pf9 for those times when I'm slumming. The LC9 can kiss my ass for being larger, heavier and 450$

Comment

Pf-9

I have one and carry everywhere. It fits in my pocket and sometimes forget it's there. I love it and would buy another if I had to. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
                  Tell me somethin I dont know. Its a fucked up ordeal either way. Kinda pays to have a fast bass boat and a weapon. Either way it sucks, but theres alot of killer spots on the mexico side that hold big big fish. When ya fishing for money sometimes its worth it. Just have to keep an eye on your surroundings for sure.
                  I honestly don't think it's worth the risk. I've heard more than a couple of stories over the years of people getting caught with guns and even just ammo and getting hauled to a Mexican jail. No thanks. And with the threat of robbers or drug gangs I can't imagine wanting to take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by JPM View Post
                    I have one and carry everywhere. It fits in my pocket and sometimes forget it's there. I love it and would buy another if I had to. Good luck.
                    Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

I did that little add on to mine and its even better for carrying now.

Comment

Working...
                    X