Kel-tec PF9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kel-tec PF9

Whats yalls take on this pistol? Just picked one up so I wouldnt have to carry the 1911 or the usp in the boat.

Comment

In the boat?
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
        In the boat?
        clearly he shoots the fish instead of a fishing rod

Comment

I go to falcon and amistad alot. When you fish the mexico side you want something in the boat. Plus Ive walked up on someone tryin to steal my trailer before. Nothing says that dont belong to you like looking up at a barrel. Dont forget theres always some rude bass fisherman that will threaten to whoop your ass for bein on his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
            I go to falcon and amistad alot. When you fish the mexico side you want something in the boat. Plus Ive walked up on someone tryin to steal my trailer before. Nothing says that dont belong to you like looking up at a barrel. Dont forget theres always some rude bass fisherman that will threaten to whoop your ass for bein on his spot.
            shoot holes in their boat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              shoot holes in their boat!!
              Id like to if someone approached me. Ive ran across a few rude bass fisherman Id like to shoot holes in too. Havin a gun in the boat probably isnt a good idea for me. Just sayin.

Comment

Whats yalls take on this pistol? Just picked one up so I wouldnt have to carry the 1911 or the usp in the boat.
                I have one. I just carried it today in a fanny pack. It is really small. It is not fun to shoot. There is very little to hold on to so it kind of hurts your hand and I would not want to have to shoot any real distance. But I can't think of much that is easier to conceal other than the Ruger LCP but then that is .380 which many don't think is enough gun. I think the PF9 is a good gun for the money if you want it for concealed carry.
                2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
                2011 Harley Davidson F150
                2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Originally posted by TexasVert View Post
                  I have one. I just carried it today in a fanny pack. It is really small. It is not fun to shoot. There is very little to hold on to so it kind of hurts your hand and I would not want to have to shoot any real distance. But I can't think of much that is easier to conceal other than the Ruger LCP but then that is .380 which many don't think is enough gun. I think the PF9 is a good gun for the money if you want it for concealed carry.
                  Thanks, thats what I got it for. Puttin the belt clip on it now.

Comment

If you're going over to the Mexico side of Falcon you might want to mount a 50 cal on the bow instead of taking a little ass pistol

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                        If you're going over to the Mexico side of Falcon you might want to mount a 50 cal on the bow instead of taking a little ass pistol
                        Might get in the way of my side arm cast.

Comment

If your fishing on the Mexico side and get caught with a gun by the Federales you might have yourself a bad day. Don't know what would be worse, getting caught without a gun when you need it or spending time in a Mexican jail because you got caught with one.

Comment

Tell me somethin I dont know. Its a fucked up ordeal either way. Kinda pays to have a fast bass boat and a weapon. Either way it sucks, but theres alot of killer spots on the mexico side that hold big big fish. When ya fishing for money sometimes its worth it. Just have to keep an eye on your surroundings for sure.

Comment

Tell me somethin I dont know. Its a fucked up ordeal either way. Kinda pays to have a fast bass boat and a weapon. Either way it sucks, but theres alot of killer spots on the mexico side that hold big big fish. When ya fishing for money sometimes its worth it. Just have to keep an eye on your surroundings for sure.
                              Take a friend or a couple friends, with rifles and optics. Situational awareness FTW
                              Line blurs on who the good guys and bad guys are in that part of the country.

Comment

Working...
                              X