Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get barrel for rem 870 shotgun??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get barrel for rem 870 shotgun??

Just acquired a Remington 870 super mag shotgun that needs a new barrel. I know nothing about anything about guns where can I get the best deal for a barrel at?? TIA
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

If my memory serves me right, Cabelas and Cheaper then dirt will have em. What length? 18in is shortest you can go legally if your looking for home defense!

Comment

Hell, sometimes Academy and Walmart have them. Just depends on what you're looking for though as well.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

03trublugt thank you for your helpful response. What is the point of a forum if you can't ask subject specific questions? Couldn't you just google every question asked on dfw and pretty much find it? I just thought that someone may know the cheapest place to get this part possibly even locally or maybe there is some crazy cheap website that doesn't show up on the first 2 pages of google. Like I said I know nothing about guns nor have I bought any gun parts before. I will make sure to put my 2 cents in the next time you ask a question on this forum.
          2006 Civic SI
          2009 Pilot
          1988 GT
          CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Matt, you're a son of a bitch.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

that was pure fucking awesomeness and a true DFWMustang response at that

well played sir

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

usually plenty of those at the local gun shows.....

Comment

Have to remember that when dude posts in the computer forum looking for basic help.

Either way OP, if you find smoking deals on the barrels - let me know too.

Comment

bought mine from Cabela's for $109 I think....

Comment

Be careful. I don't think SuperMags share barrels with regular 870's.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                        Just acquired a Remington 870 super mag shotgun that needs a new barrel. I know nothing about anything about guns where can I get the best deal for a barrel at?? TIA
                        Just curious, how do you know it needs a new barrel? Is it blatantly obvious or what?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Just curious, how do you know it needs a new barrel? Is it blatantly obvious or what?
                          I've seen the gun in question, it is blatantly obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffneck1320 View Post
                            I've seen the gun in question, it is blatantly obvious
                            Cool, do you know if the OP wants a 18" barrel or something like 26" or longer barrel? Or is this thread dead cause the OP found a barrel already and has it installed?

Comment

Working...
                            X