model1sales vs del-ton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model1sales vs del-ton

any one better than the other? gonna order a kit to finish my ar friday and just wondered if anyone has used both
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

I have used a lot of Model 1 parts in my builds since I can buy their stuff at the local gun shows; haven't had a problem with any of them. I have not used Delton though......

Comment

I have 4 del-ton kit builds and I have bought parts and pieces from Model 1, both are good to deal with. I have not had any problems with parts from either.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The only problematic AR15 upper I've ever seen is a DPMS, and you'll get tons of guys saying they've never had an issue. Its pretty hard to mess up an AR.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have two uppers I bought built from Del-Ton, a non chrome carbine and a chrome lined mid-length. Both perform perfectly.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Model 1 you pay tax on Del-Ton you don't. No shipping with M1 if you pick up at a local show, shipping with Del-Ton.....
            Other then that they are both about the same. Have had both and both were fine.

Comment

Model1 has more options, kind of, and their site is a little more intuitive, but the prices for basic kits are lower at Del-ton. Also, if you need to add a rear sight to your rifle, hunt around before you add one to a kit. They're usually not the cheapest.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My buddy got an A2 upper at Model-1 a few months ago and the fit is really sloppy. Not sure if it's the lower or the upper...but it rattles like a son of a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                  My buddy got an A2 upper at Model-1 a few months ago and the fit is really sloppy. Not sure if it's the lower or the upper...but it rattles like a son of a bitch.
                  the rattle is an added bonus........I remember my M16A2 in the Marines rattled like a maraca, showed more silver than black and had been in service since Christ was Corporal but with iron sights was dead nuts at 500.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                  X