Reflex sight magnifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflex sight magnifier

Been looking for one of these for a while. I dont care to buy the EOtech version due to the relatively high price. I currently have an eotech XPS on my AR now and found a GRG sight magnifier online for approx. $80. Anyone seen/used this one?? If so, hows the fit n finish, field of view, and does it flip out of the way like most high dollar magnifiers. Thanks!

This one?

I have the 551T clone that GRG sells and it seems to be pretty good. Does what I need it to do at least. The magnifier looks pretty good and it does flip out to the side. I may pick one up just to try out since it is only 59 bucks.

Comment

^^ Please do, Im interested in low cost optics...I can't spend half a paycheck on an Eotech, no matter how bad my black rifle disease is.

Comment

I'm running a Primary Arms red dot and magnifier. Its a decent inexpensive set up and I like the magnifier. I'm pretty sure he has a set up that works for eotechs also. I got the quick detach mount for the magnifier, but he has a flip out also.

Comment

Primary Arms has good product and is good people. I would highly recommend them if you're looking to go on the cheap.

Comment

Working...
          X