Steel ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
    Ahhhh lol so for range use only then!!! I'm gonna order the 500 rounds and check em out. If my gun blows up you guys can shoot the rest free of charge!!
    people have shot millions of rounds of Wolf...just clean your rifle after the day at the range (you should be anyways)

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
      Dibs!!
      Deal!!!

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      people have shot millions of rounds of Wolf...just clean your rifle after the day at the range (you should be anyways)
      Yep. I normally do that night or the day after.

Comment

Ahhhh lol so for range use only then!!! I'm gonna order the 500 rounds and check em out. If my gun blows up you guys can shoot the rest free of charge!!
        Where ya ordering from? This thread has swayed me towards trying some of the steel around. Tired of paying 40-50 cents a round.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Where ya ordering from? This thread has swayed me towards trying some of the steel around. Tired of paying 40-50 cents a round.
          www.ammunitiontogo.com I've ordered from them before. They're pretty fast on shipping as well. I got mine a day earlier than i was supposed to.

Comment

I dunno, I may see if they allow on-site pickup and just stop by my next time Houston.

The problem with all these online deals is they all have fairly expensive shipping. There is another site - Graf & Sons that for 400 rounds the cost is a lot cheaper - well 2 cents cheaper per round basically. However, if this place allowed on-site pickup you'd only get bumped for tax. which would put it around 24 cents per round. Which, I'd rather support a Texas company anyway.

Comment

www.ammunitiontogo.com I've ordered from them before. They're pretty fast on shipping as well. I got mine a day earlier than i was supposed to.
              Tula from CTD is $.06 cheaper a round than the Brown Bear from there before you add shipping cost, FYI. Not sure if that matters that it's $30 dollars difference over the 500 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                Tula from CTD is $.06 cheaper a round than the Brown Bear from there before you add shipping cost, FYI. Not sure if that matters that it's $30 dollars difference over the 500 rounds.
                I only go to the one in Mckinney and never see that stuff in-stock.

Comment

I only go to the one in Mckinney and never see that stuff in-stock.
                  The one in Fort Worth always has it but check online first.

Comment

I dunno, I may see if they allow on-site pickup and just stop by my next time Houston.

The problem with all these online deals is they all have fairly expensive shipping. There is another site - Graf & Sons that for 400 rounds the cost is a lot cheaper - well 2 cents cheaper per round basically. However, if this place allowed on-site pickup you'd only get bumped for tax. which would put it around 24 cents per round. Which, I'd rather support a Texas company anyway.
                    Well they charged me $8 for 200 rounds of PMC. So you can probably go to the website and see how much shipping would be before you actually buy it. I can't get the site from work or else i'd check myself.

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                    Hmmm just saw that. I haven't looked on cheaper than dirt because i was able to find some prices cheaper.

Comment

Well they charged me $8 for 200 rounds of PMC. So you can probably go to the website and see how much shipping would be before you actually buy it. I can't get the site from work or else i'd check myself.

Hmmm just saw that. I haven't looked on cheaper than dirt because i was able to find some prices cheaper.
                      Yeah, they are higher on some stuff, especially in store, but the cheap ammo really is cheaper.

Comment

The gun won't explode.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          The gun won't explode.
                          Hahaha it was a joke. I was trying to look for a GIF of elmer shooting his musket and it blow up in his face. But was typing it from my phone and couldn't do it at the time.

I think i might actually order some of that Tula from CTD. And give it a go.

Comment

Steel cased ammo is even fine if you want to hunt with it. Unless you're a complete dumbass and treat the ammo like shit, it will last just as well as your standard brass ammo for anyones typical outdoor adventure.

Comment

I shoot silver bear through my ak 47, stuff is cheap as hell but I have never had an issue. My gun gets dirty as hell from hit though. After shooting steel ammo through my ak I will not shoot it through my ar-15. I'll pay double the price not to have to clean it after shooting that nasty crap.

Comment

Wolf actually is more consistant than the pmc bronze i had. It was hp vs fmj.

It makes a good bunny killing round.

Now that i reload. If i just had to buy plinking ammo it would prob be a couple hundred rounds of wolf.

Comment

Working...
                                X