looking for forward grip for ar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for forward grip for ar

I was looking at forward grips for an AR and was wondering if any of you guys have one and what you prefer. I was interested in the mono pod grip.

Rock River Arms, Inc. offers a complete line of American made, custom built AR15 style rifles.

I just ordered a Grip Pod LE. Two legs deploy instead of one, more stability when prone or from a bench.

Comment

Magpul afg is the way to go. That way you can go thumb over bore for maximum stability of the rifle-

Not to suck on the magpul teet, but this gives a decent explanation-

Not that I am a veteran competitor or anything, but at the competitions I have been to the top placers never run a big ass vertical fore grip.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Magpul afg is the way to go. That way you can go thumb over bore for maximum stability of the rifle-

x100! A vertical foregrip is better suited for CQB, IMO, which i doubt you will be doing.

Comment

Really depends. I use the thumb-break grip and really like my RVG over the AFG. I can get more purchase on the front of the weapon while keeping my thumb over the bore.

Either one is great depending on your application.

Comment

Working...
          X