Buying a gun from out of state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a gun from out of state

Anyone know an FFL dealer that will make the transfer? My local gun shop got pissy about it because they thought I should buy from them instead. Problem was they are like 400 more than online.

We provide the lowest price FFL transfers in Dallas, Plano, Mckinney, Rockwall, Rowlett, Wylie, Allen and all surrounding areas. It is the most convenient transfer process you will find. We also can ship your firearms that you have sold online.

He is local and is a great guy to deal with. I have used him twice for online purchases and about to use him for the GP on lowers.

Comment

Where you located?
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'm in the mid cities

Comment

Jeff Dowdle, which is the link I posted, is in the mid-cities as well.

Comment

Excellent. Thanks BillyBob

Comment

No problem, and his prices can't be beat. $10/chl, $15/non-chl. He usually does it out of his home, so don't be surprised when he asks you to meet him at his house.

Comment

Or you could tell them to price match and then you'd go with them. That would be the first thing I would have said.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                  Or you could tell them to price match and then you'd go with them. That would be the first thing I would have said.
                  Then they'd give the same tired line of "I can't even buy 'em for that price".

Comment

Yeah, tried that, no go...their loss

Comment

Working...
                    X