Great Valentine's day gift lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Valentine's day gift lol

My fiance and I went to the gun show with a couple of our friends. So we get there and the girls go on there way and us guys do our thing. We where there a couple of hours and she calls me telling me I have to come look a something. So I find her and everything is set up for me to sign the paper's on a Hi Point 4095ts. I was shocked because I have been thinking about getting a cheap fun gun to play around with since our baby is due in less than a month. But never thought she would get one for me and at a great price also. 275 out the door with a forward grip and muzzle break. Not to shabby for a Valentine's gift lol
    Last edited by 98sohc281; 02-14-2011, 08:06 AM. Reason: I cant spell or form proper sentence's lol

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Congrats on having a cool fiance, but dang a Hi Point for almost $300 bucks!
    Yea they may work great for a cheap fun gun, but that dont seem cheap to me.
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
      It would have been 225 without the forward grip and muzzle brake and with out tax's. The 9mm would have been cheaper but I wanted the 40 caliber so it cost a little bit more. And its alot cheaper than the ar I wanted. lol

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

You could've just saved your pennies and built an AR for the price of an AK.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

bah, don't let these guys shit on your Wheaties. Although they are probably right, as long as you like it that's all that matters. Especially if you did not have to do anything for her - you have her properly trained. (of course, she was probably spending your money for your gun right?)
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
            I was shocked because I have been thinking about getting a cheap fun gun to play around with since our baby is due in less than a month.
            hmmm....?
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Congratulations on your gun and new baby on the way!

We all have to start somewhere, the good thing about guns is if you get tired of it or decide to upgrade, you can usually bout get your money back on them if you decide to.
              WRX

Comment

I already own an AK, and no she used her own money also. Thanks mustang revival its my first kiddo and he's going to be a boy so really excited about it.

Comment

My girl got me a BCM M16 auto BCG. She knows what I like.

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                    Are you thinking pistol? The "rifles" are all around that price.

Comment

Congrats on the kiddo and on the gun. Enjoy the Hi point the carbines are far better than their pistols.

Comment

Working...
                      X