2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    Picked my stuff up Saturday. Now to just get the rest an attend a build party. I don't have a clue on putting it together.
    Sent from my iPhone killer!
    This guy will walk you through it.

Comment

• fyi, the 6 position stocks are back in stock for $35 at aim surplus!

i should probably buy 3 today.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• i will be. seeing you tonite at 7:30 jeff

Comment

• Well, I'm not having a whole lot of faith in the new vendor, doesn't seem to give a shit about returning e-mails or phonecalls. I shouldn't have to ride his ass to potentially make him thousands of dollars, that's just ridiculous. I think our best bet will be with surplusammo again, we did wait a month, but at least we got what we ordered in a reasonable time.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Can someone pm me jeffs number. Im running late
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Well, I'm not having a whole lot of faith in the new vendor, doesn't seem to give a shit about returning e-mails or phonecalls. I shouldn't have to ride his ass to potentially make him thousands of dollars, that's just ridiculous. I think our best bet will be with surplusammo again, we did wait a month, but at least we got what we ordered in a reasonable time.
              Yea that's a sign of trouble. I'd tell him you appreciate his attempt at helping but you are going to seek a more motivated seller.

Was this for uppers?
              Need help?
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Well, I'm not having a whole lot of faith in the new vendor, doesn't seem to give a shit about returning e-mails or phonecalls. I shouldn't have to ride his ass to potentially make him thousands of dollars, that's just ridiculous. I think our best bet will be with surplusammo again, we did wait a month, but at least we got what we ordered in a reasonable time.
                Just tell him not to fuck up the finish. xD
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                  fyi, the 6 position stocks are back in stock for $35 at aim surplus!

i should probably buy 3 today.
                  Yeah I just got the email as well. I went ahead and ordered 2 of them.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I would think that a month isn't that long since it was a production spike. I'm in no rush!
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• when i went to jeff's house. saw the upper receiver i didn't think it looked as bad as i thought it would,
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                        when i went to jeff's house. saw the upper receiver i didn't think it looked as bad as i thought it would,
                        They just need to make sure and finish anodizing it.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Any Promo Code for AIM?

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            Any Promo Code for AIM?
                            gun deals or gundeals

It applies to different stuff at different times. See if it works for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                              gun deals or gundeals

It applies to different stuff at different times. See if it works for you.
                              Tried it. Said Brandon is a Cool guy lol but didn't take any money off. Although thanks for trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                                Any Promo Code for AIM?
                                I looked for a promo code for about an hour last night and couldn't find one. Their promo codes typically just cover either tax or shipping, so it's not much.

Comment

Working...
                                X