No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ, what date are you looking to place the order?

Everyone else, when and where do we want to do a build party?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Glad to see it's DONE. Im sure CJ and Fuix are too

Comment

• I know im on the "shame" side on the spreadsheet, but fellas dont look bad towards me. I paid with paypal no prob then about the same time all the paypal fiasco happened my girlfriend that I was fixing to propose to told me she wasnt happy. I've been going back and forth with her and the GB just went to the wayside. Im glad you guys still got your numbers (If you were short I would have made it priority to get my MO in).
        Im happy for all you fellas, just didnt work out for me this time.

Not to mention I've spent most this week in the bottom of a Jack Daniels bottle
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

• Evan Williams is cheaper and more mellow FYI. Stay strong.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            Evan Williams is cheaper and more mellow FYI. Stay strong.
            Pussy!

Haha, I've been known to pick up some Evan Williams every now and then. If you haven't tried it yet they just came out with an Evan Williams Single Barrel. It's pretty good stuff for the same price.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              Evan Williams is cheaper and more mellow FYI. Stay strong.
              BJJ is the solutions for his problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                CJ, what date are you looking to place the order?

Tomorrow if surplusammo returns our call.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If? That seems like a sizable order to me.

Comment

• It would be cool. If each person could watch his lower get cut out on the C&C machine.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                      It would be cool. If each person could watch his lower get cut out on the C&C machine.
                      You can always buy 80% lowers and DIY.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• ive got to be the unluckiest / dumbest SOB in the world. used an old stamp and it got returned to me. can i meet up and pay cash or paypal someone that lives close to cj? or am i just fucked out of luck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          ive got to be the unluckiest / dumbest SOB in the world. used an old stamp and it got returned to me. can i meet up and pay cash or paypal someone that lives close to cj? or am i just fucked out of luck?
                          ouch, Frisco, if you can get it to me tonight I can work you in, but tomorrow morning that order is getting placed bright and early.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            ouch, Frisco, if you can get it to me tonight I can work you in, but tomorrow morning that order is getting placed bright and early.
                            where in arlington you at? would you be willing to meet me somewhere if i give you gas $?

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I'm hoping to attend this or maybe the next one. I am a complete AR newb, but I have done some research, just need to ask newb questions. I'll start another thread for that.

Thanks to everyone that helped to pull this together...

Comment

• Yea I wanted to get in two LPK's to go with my lowers but bills came along with gf's birthday. Tried to sucker her into that being her gift but she didn't fall for it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X