2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Oh my, that's hot!
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Try using coupon code "gundeals" on your orders through AIMSURPLUS.COM. They have a list of products it works for and it changes every month or so.

Comment

• ordered 2

Comment

• guess Im ordering a couple butt stocks from Aim. CJ, if you want in, let me know and I will cover the shipping. I can meet up with you sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              guess Im ordering a couple butt stocks from Aim. CJ, if you want in, let me know and I will cover the shipping. I can meet up with you sometime.
              I appreciate it man, but I already ordered 3 and I just realized I have 2 others already
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Stock sets sold out, had them in my cart went to dinner and now they are sold out.
                Knew I should have bought them earlier.

Comment

• Cavalry Arms has furniture sets on clearance for $55. Find a stock tube, buffer, spring, and delta ring, and you can probably have a complete furniture set for under $100.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• i don't know if this is a re-post, if so SORRY' but i found complete bolt carrier groups, $94.99

The best deal on bulk ammo in stock. Whether it’s for a pistol, rifle, shotgun or any firearm, we have defensive, practice, and huntings rounds at everyday low prices!
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I think CJ found a more desirable M16 bolt carrier group. You might look for that.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Complete M-4, 6 position collapsible stock kits for $39.99 here...
                        The best deal on bulk ammo in stock. Whether it’s for a pistol, rifle, shotgun or any firearm, we have defensive, practice, and huntings rounds at everyday low prices!
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Complete M-4, 6 position collapsible stock kits for $39.99 here...
                          http://surplusammo.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=832
                          That would be $90 shipped for 2.
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            Hey guys is $35 for the buffer tube collapsible stock set a good deal?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ck&groupid=147
                            anyone watching to see when these are back in stock?
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mopar63 View Post
                              Stock sets sold out, had them in my cart went to dinner and now they are sold out.
                              Knew I should have bought them earlier.
                              Glad I grabbed two yesterday afternoon...

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                Complete M-4, 6 position collapsible stock kits for $39.99 here...
                                http://surplusammo.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=832
                                Thanks. Looks like I have to order from them since aim is out. $10 more won't kill the deal for 2

Comment

Working...
                                X