No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to be honest guys, it sure is relieving to pass the GB off to Aero Precision - It's been quite stressful dealing with all this shit, but you guys were quite generous with your payments and I've secured something for each guy that helped me put this together. It was all worth it in the end, especially if we can keep this up.

I theorize if we can keep the momentum going the DFW area will have more AR-15's than the government. And that's the way it should be.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm done with ARs after these. But I do need an FAL receiver...
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
        I'm done with ARs after these. But I do need an FAL receiver...
        homie, you best be looking at G3's and toss that FAL shit aside...it's man gun time.

...also, do you own a DE 10mm?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• But I already bought an FAL kit, just need a $500 receiver to make it go bang.
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Yep, just handed the money order to Jeff and he's already got the order ready. I also am trying to get surplus ammo to sell 1 upper at $50 so we can have it available for you guys to look at when you pick up your lowers. I also got ahold of a vendor that will make us some killer deals on full auto BCG's and barrels.
            What is a BCG? I'm still trying to learn this as I go here.
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

homie, you best be looking at G3's and toss that FAL shit aside...it's man gun time.

...also, do you own a DE 10mm?
              No, I don't. grove rat does or did, but I've only had my Glock 29 and a couple of Witnesses in 10mm.
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                What is a BCG? I'm still trying to learn this as I go here.
                Bolt Carrier Group, basically it's the bolt assembly.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Bolt Carrier Group, basically it's the bolt assembly.
                  Ok thanks!
                  92 LX 5.0

Comment

No, I don't. grove rat does or did, but I've only had my Glock 29 and a couple of Witnesses in 10mm.
                    I love witnesses, want to expand my collection with a 10mm, do you like yours? Do you load them stout?

Comment

I love witnesses, want to expand my collection with a 10mm, do you like yours? Do you load them stout?
                      Love them, and yes. I was getting 1500 fps out of a 155 grain XTP (using Longshot - it wasn't in the books for that bullet in 10mm, but I worked it up from a 180 grain XTP 10mm load) from the Witness compact, no issues.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Love them, and yes. I was getting 1500 fps out of a 155 grain XTP (using Longshot - it wasn't in the books for that bullet in 10mm, but I worked it up from a 180 grain XTP 10mm load) from the Witness compact, no issues.
                        I have a 135gr at 1350fps now in my DE and am waiting to upgrade springs, dont want to damage it. Glad to hear about your witness, I have a .45 compact, thinking about buying an upper conversion or maybe a railed 10mm complete.

Is your compact a polymer frame or a steel frame? Round or square slide?

Comment

• I thought the tax stamp was fairly cheap to get just long process? The expensive part is the actual gun?? I have no idea where to start on going from semi to full auto. Figured you guys would be able to explain it better??

Comment

• I feel like a crackhead. ready to prostitute myself for a rock.
                            thinking about my build. i've had 4 cans of redbull and whole can of dip. Ready to rock & roll WOOHOO ......
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                              I thought the tax stamp was fairly cheap to get just long process? The expensive part is the actual gun?? I have no idea where to start on going from semi to full auto. Figured you guys would be able to explain it better??
                              The only full auto weapons you can own have to have been manufactured prior to the ban. You can't build or buy a new full auto rifle, and that is the reason it is so expensive.

For a full auto AR, you would have to find a pre-ban, select fire lower, and transfer that. The stamp is the cheap part of the process, pre-ban lowers are like $15k give or take a few grand.

Comment

I have a 135gr at 1350fps now in my DE and am waiting to upgrade springs, dont want to damage it. Glad to hear about your witness, I have a .45 compact, thinking about buying an upper conversion or maybe a railed 10mm complete.

Is your compact a polymer frame or a steel frame? Round or square slide?
                                Yeah, for the compact I got a recoil reducer or something (can't remember what it was called, it's been a while), and it's basically just a much stiffer string, more solid guide rod, and a plastic bushing that seemed to make the impact on the slide less, and for the full size just a 20 pound spring. They're both steel frames, not sure about the slide.
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X