2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
    My bank had no charge for the MO I sent.
    which bank?

chase changed all their account structures. i get no more free checks, cashiers checks or money orders. hell the account would be $15 a month if i didnt have direct deposit.

i'm ready to leave them now.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
      which bank?

chase changed all their account structures. i get no more free checks, cashiers checks or money orders. hell the account would be $15 a month if i didnt have direct deposit.

i'm ready to leave them now.
      Damn! I've never paid a single dime to Frost. I think they are supposed to charge a fee for money orders and cashiers checks, but I've never paid one in 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post
        Damn! I've never paid a single dime to Frost. I think they are supposed to charge a fee for money orders and cashiers checks, but I've never paid one in 5 years.
        i haven't paid anything and i'm not going to. which i why am getting a new bank..

going to start new bank thread in the back porch.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I sent mine on tues.. if for some reason you dont see it tomorrow please shoot me a pm.. ill deliver the $$ on sunday
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• We have Bank of America.
            Jon

Comment

• money should be hitting the po box

Comment

• hope there are a lot of procrastinators out there and not people backing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  hope there are a lot of procrastinators out there and not people backing out.
                  I just havent had a chance to go send one out. Had alot of other things on my mind. I'll get it out as soon as I can.
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

• I keep seeing people you have not sent or a just now sending the checks I thought that this Sunday is the last day after that your fucked. I could be wrong.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      All payments have to be received by this Saturday, after Friday don't bother mailing.
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Interesting since the first post says by 02-28-2011 23:59:59.

I see where he said sat on 2-22-11.
                        Last edited by EW; 02-25-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                          First post also says payment must be received before end of day 2/28. I'm confoosed.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

hope there are a lot of procrastinators out there and not people backing out.
                            Originally posted by 5.0 CJ
                            Everything is updated on the spreadsheet as of tonight. 167 confirmed - received more today than we did in the last two weeks, ya damn procrastinators!
                            from a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                              Interesting since the first post says by 02-28-2011 23:59:59.

I see where he said sat on 2-22-11.
                              must be received by 2/28. If the check is not in the PO Box...out of luck. Mail isnt delivered on Sunday, so it must be mailed by Friday for Saturday delivery.

Comment

must be received by 2/28. If the check is not in the PO Box...out of luck. Mail isnt delivered on Sunday, so it must be mailed by Friday for Saturday delivery.
                                Monday is the 28th, chief.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X