No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally forgot about picking up a money order! I am still in for 3 lowers and 3 lpk's. Is there anyway I can meet you or Mr. Fiux tomorrow evening and give you the check? I will be able to swing by the bank and pick it up tomorrow after school. Let me know. Thanks!

Brian

Comment

• Mine made it from Plano to Arlington in less 24 hours. Congrats us post office.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Im a procrastinator, mine will be in the mail first thing in the morning.

Comment

• Damn, brd has hit me hard. I've got pretty much everything planned out except for an upper... wish I could say this is going to be cheap but it's not.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
            I totally forgot about picking up a money order! I am still in for 3 lowers and 3 lpk's. Is there anyway I can meet you or Mr. Fiux tomorrow evening and give you the check? I will be able to swing by the bank and pick it up tomorrow after school. Let me know. Thanks!

Brian
            If you ship it BEFORE noon tomorrow, it will get here on friday if you live in the metroplex.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• I dropped my MO in a drop box yesterday. If I missed the pickup time, and it doesn't get picked up until this afternoon, will I make it in by Saturday? It's from Grapevine, standard postage.
              IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                I dropped my MO in a drop box yesterday. If I missed the pickup time, and it doesn't get picked up until this afternoon, will I make it in by Saturday? It's from Grapevine, standard postage.
                Should still be there tomorrow.

Comment

• Sean on the wall of shame? Say it ain't so! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    I appreciate it man, I hope there's enough to throw a lpk or lower to each of the guys that worked hard to help me get all this together when it's all said and done.
                    my account will have a little time to recover, I'll gladly pitch in a little more if you are short on covering that.

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                    I dropped my MO in a drop box yesterday. If I missed the pickup time, and it doesn't get picked up until this afternoon, will I make it in by Saturday? It's from Grapevine, standard postage.
                    I sent mine Tuesday, dropped it in the slot at the post office at 11AM in Greenville, it showed up Wednesday.

Now the burning question, build an upper or buy an upper....
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      Now the burning question, build an upper or buy an upper....
                      I'm asking that same question and I'm leaning towards building an upper if it can save me some money.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        I'm asking that same question and I'm leaning towards building an upper if it can save me some money.
                        If you have the tools and you're patient you should build one.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I don't have the tools, but know a few people who do. I'm all about bang for the buck. No pun intended there. If I can get better quality components, and have a better shooting weapon in the end, thats the route I'll take
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            If you have the tools and you're patient you should build one.
                            Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I don't have the tools, but know a few people who do. I'm all about bang for the buck. No pun intended there. If I can get better quality components, and have a better shooting weapon in the end, thats the route I'll take
                            I'm in the same boat, no tools but I'd love to learn. I'm already planning on going with an oversized charging handle as well as swapping out the furniture. Mine as well not pay for that on a built upper if I'm just going to swap it out.

Comment

• Don't see my name in the list, still being updated?

Fiux, you Wookie ninja you, if I dropped $40 cash off to you for another lower tonight, could you put me down for one more? I'm in South Arlington.

Then i'll own you on BFBC2

Money Orders cost friggin $5.

Comment

• I think it was $2 at walmart.
                                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X