No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent a postal money order for the paypal amount. Keep the change.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I just sent a cashiers check via snail mail

Comment

• I'll have a check out Thursday. Im about to go to work and have school/work all day tomorrow

Comment

• i'll get something in the mail tomorrow.

i knew things were running too smoothly!
          Justin

Comment

• Most of the guys on the Hunting Forum are understanding, and are still 100% down for the group buy.
            Are we going to start a new Spreadsheet or try and salvage the same one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              Most of the guys on the Hunting Forum are understanding, and are still 100% down for the group buy.
              I say use the same one but modify it.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                Most of the guys on the Hunting Forum are understanding, and are still 100% down for the group buy.
                salvage for sure... I think that spreadsheet is going to be the gold standard for any group order.

I also still think we should be sending $50/lower and $40/lpk to cover the PO Box fees and now Fuix's gas to hit up the post office everyday. They also have to deposit those checks to make a lump sum

Comment

• Ok dumb question, I think my bank does MO and CC. Is one more desirable than the other or does it matter?
                  Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                    Ok dumb question, I think my bank does MO and CC. Is one more desirable than the other or does it matter?
                    money orders can be had from any gas station. Usually they have a monetary limit like $500, after that you want a cashier's check.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• IMG_0424

Comment

• your better off having everybody use USPS money orders only.
                        most other m.o. have fees associated

Comment

• Originally posted by gat0r View Post
                          your better off having everybody use USPS money orders only.
                          most other m.o. have fees associated
                          my bank will make me a free cashiers check. no fees on either side.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                            my bank will make me a free cashiers check. no fees on either side.
                            banks are probably cool, but CJ mentioned gas stations...
                            western union, etc. are a pain in ass for fees

CJ-
                            if yur doing a straight refund, you shouldnt have to mess around w/ fees.
                            hopefully pp doesnt try to dick with you on it.

Comment

• CJ when my funds free up from Paypal I will get a USPS money order here on the base and send it to you certified mail.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredfarmer View Post
                                I just sent a cashiers check via snail mail
                                Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                CJ when my funds free up from Paypal I will get a USPS money order here on the base and send it to you certified mail.
                                I wouldn't send it certified because it going to a pobox, I can't sign for it.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X