2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what another member posted:
    mine is the same way.instant payment's made by paypal they front the money to the requested party and then wait for your bank to pay them. when doing a refund they have to wait for your money to come from the bank 3-5 days to them and then it will show up as a balance in your pay pal account, then you can transfer the money back to your bank account.

Comment

• oh there we go, now it shows up but its on hold so I will go to the bank friday morning after I get off work and get a MO to mail.
      Jon

Comment

• Any hold you see is placed there exclusively by Paypal. I never transferred these funds anywhere, they were sent to Paypal, and now sent back to you. So any statements they make to the contrary are entirely their agenda.

I've refunded every payment I received.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• it's all good. might take 2-3 days but it will clear.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• we need to go the discount coupon route next time, that would have been so much easier.

Thank you CJ and the other organizers for staying on the ball and keeping this sorted out.
            Jon

Comment

• I just want to make sure everyone gets their money back as they should. Once everyone is okay we'll start this group buy up again via money orders and cashiers checks. What a damn hassle Paypal ended up being. haha, I just have to laugh. I came down with the flu yesterday and it just so happens I'm not at the office today which was a blessing for everyone because I was able to get all this done quick enough before Paypal cause us any additional grief. I also had the cat smash a crystal dish in the bathroom and cut my feet all to hell. Needless to say today has not been a good day. But first and foremost I want to make sure everyone and received their money back from the evil empire. I'm gonna go lay down for a bit and hope paypal doesn't see fit to make me pay them their 3% on all the payments I refunded.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Just got my refund and I was like WTF?!?

I'll get a money order tomorrow and get it to you CJ.

I hate that you're having to deal with so much BS, but at least with PayPal, it seems to be their M.O.

We all owe you big time for this man.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I just got off the phone with the branch manager of the Chase bank in Rockwall. I explained the situation with him, and asked him what would need to be done to accept payments and then cut one check after all the payments/deposits were in. He said that he can set it up no problem, and can go through a business account. I have a business account that I can use if this would be a better option, or in addition too....

Comment

• I got an email saying you refunded me. Said it would be refunded to my Debt card that i originally used. But it hasn't been refunded yet. Although it just happened today. So i'm not gonna panic. It may take a day for me to actually see it back.

Comment

• This sucks so much chode. Now I will have to go to the Box office every day to check up on the payments from you guys. FUCK YOU PAYPAL.

I initially insisted by check btw. I have my cashiers check here. But please guys don't back out we almost have it! We have just been driven back one week at the most two.
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        This sucks so much chode. Now I will have to go to the Box office every day to check up on the payments from you guys. FUCK YOU PAYPAL.

I initially insisted by check btw. I have my cashiers check here. But please guys don't back out we almost have it! We have just been driven back one week at the most two.
                        I'd say we've been set back a few days at most.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Ok I just went to the PO and got you a MO. I did not put an addy in the pay to info just your name CJ. Didn't know if they would accept the PO Box as an addy there. I really appreciate CJ and whoever else is helping him set all this up. You guys, especially CJ, are putting up with a bunch for us. Thanks guys!!
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

• I'm not backing up!! And i'm waiting for them to put the money in my account. Even if they don't i'll just send the money order tomorrow if it isn't in my bank account. Yes we are so close so please don't anyone back out.

And thanks again CJ/momo and whoever else for putting up with this.

Comment

• My funds are on hold as well... Fucking Nazis!

I'll send funds asap...

Comment

• Sending money order this thu.
                                Just need total. 1 lower and 1pk
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X