Fort Worth Gun Show (2/12,2/13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth Gun Show (2/12,2/13)

Just a heads up, LOTS of AR parts with very good prices, lots of ammo, the prices are ok. I've already picked up 3 Magpul PMags (12.95 ea) and a scope mount. I'm only half way through.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Shit...I totally forgot about this show!I'm stuck at the office until 9 tonight...but hopefully there will be some meat on the bones when I get there tomorrow.

Comment

Building a Ar for a friend and could find any good deals on a lower. Sog pissed me off, I bought a lower from them a few months ago for $69. Guy told me they have never sold one that cheap and I could find a better deal than $89. Even on line, lol
      Last edited by DieselSmoke; 02-12-2011, 12:23 PM.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Yeah, those guys are very much hit or miss. I got a good (and apparently one time) deal on my built lower from them.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Yeah, those guys are very much hit or miss. I got a good (and apparently one time) deal on my built lower from them.
          As much as that guy pissed me off. I still bought some 6.5G Barnes TXS ammo from them. There the only one I've ever seen at the gun shows who carry that ammo. Also got a good deal on 1k of 223 from Dallas Reloading Service.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Just leaving now. Pretty good show!
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I ended up with three Pmags, a bunch of cleaning gear, some 5.56 ammo, some 40 S&W ammo, some 9mm ammo, a scope mount, a magpul rear back up sight ($45, cha-ching) and a couple of .50 cal ammo cans.

Comment

What time does the show open tomorrow? It's at the convention center right?

Comment

a magpul rear back up sight ($45, cha-ching)
                  just a warning theres an airsoft version of the MBUS and even crappier knock offs

Comment

I need to go. I've been wanting to go. Looks like i'll have to make it out there. I could use some Pmags and some cheap ammo. Bass Pro and Cabelas are a good drive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      What time does the show open tomorrow? It's at the convention center right?
                      10AM to 5PM on Sunday

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      just a warning theres an airsoft version of the MBUS and even crappier knock offs
                      Yeah, I was aware of that. This is the genuine Magpul MBUS Gen 2. The guys I got it from were running a special for $90 for the front and rear and were nice enough to half the price for the rear only. So, it saved me between $8 and $13 depending on where you price them.

Comment

10AM to 5PM on Sunday

Yeah, I was aware of that. This is the genuine Magpul MBUS Gen 2. The guys I got it from were running a special for $90 for the front and rear and were nice enough to half the price for the rear only. So, it saved me between $8 and $13 depending on where you price them.
                        Good to hear it wasnt a scam

Comment

Working...
                        X