beretta nano vs. g43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    When I started carrying I felt the same way. Never wanted to carry something unless it had an external hammer. Broke down and got a g30s with a good holster and I won't carry any other way now.
    It definitely makes me feel safer but I also have some Glocks I carry.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Why not just carry one bigger gun?
      Two J frames are easier to hide and carry easier then one larger gun. I work outside and what I can carry & keep hidden is dependent on what the weather is like because the weather dictates what I can comfortably wear. I am also ambidextrous and like to have a gun readily available to each hand. If I could get away with carrying a G20 year round I would.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        Two J frames are easier to hide and carry easier then one larger gun. I work outside and what I can carry & keep hidden is dependent on what the weather is like because the weather dictates what I can comfortably wear. I am also ambidextrous and like to have a gun readily available to each hand. If I could get away with carrying a G20 year round I would.
        You could start wearing Hawaiian shirts and have two Glock 20's in a shoulder rig, and no one would ever know.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          You could start wearing Hawaiian shirts and have two Glock 20's in a shoulder rig, and no one would ever know.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I run a 19 year round in tshirts.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Most of the time I run a 1911 in t shirts
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                I wear light colored clothing because all of my clothes get bleach spots on them from chemicals. I would also feel like a clown wearing something like that.

It the winter I carry in a shoulder rig or on my belt if I am wearing a coat all day but I still keep the J frames in my front pockets. I have carried them for so long that I do not even notice them anymore.

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                Most of the time I run a 1911 in t shirts
                I assume that you both carry IWB? I bet that neither of you have to get onto your knees 50-60 times per day or lay down and roll around on concrete like I do. IWB rarely works forme because of my daily activities. I found what I like and will stick with it.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-11-2015, 09:23 PM.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I wear light colored clothing because all of my clothes get bleach spots on them from chemicals. I would also feel like a clown wearing something like that.

It the winter I carry in a shoulder rig or on my belt if I am wearing a coat all day but I still keep the J frames in my front pockets. I have carried them for so long that I do not even notice them anymore.

I assume that you both carry IWB? I bet the neither of you have to get onto your knees 50-60 times per day or lay down and roll around on concrete like I do. IWB rarely works for be because of my daily activities. I found what I like and will stick with it.

Comment

I assume that you both carry IWB? I bet that neither of you have to get onto your knees 50-60 times per day or lay down and roll around on concrete like I do. IWB rarely works forme because of my daily activities. I found what I like and will stick with it.
                    I work on vehicles for a living so I get my fare share of getting on the ground and rolling around on concrete all day. I just put my gun in my tool box.
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I have a g43 but daily my lcp in my front pocket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                        It definitely makes me feel safer but I also have some Glocks I carry.
                        The best safety is your brain and boogerhook. Make sure both of them know their place.

Comment

So you would look like a clown wearing a Hawaiian shirt but look perfectly normal wearing shirts with bleach spots all over them? And I just wonder if you have huge indention's on your legs from rolling over and over again on the two J frames in your pockets LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            So you would look like a clown wearing a Hawaiian shirt but look perfectly normal wearing shirts with bleach spots all over them? And I just wonder if you have huge indention's on your legs from rolling over and over again on the two J frames in your pockets LOL!
                            White shirts do not show the bleach spots and I wear light colored pants that don't really show them either. You can't tell the revolvers are there unless I show them to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X