beretta nano vs. g43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beretta nano vs. g43

so I have a guy wanting to trade me a NIB nano for a 10/22 I have. being a huge glock fanboy, Id rather have g43 to replace my LCP. anyone care to talk me out of the nano???

just for deep concealment as I'd still carry my g27 98% of the time. thanks for the input gents.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Define "deep concealment"...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I'm assuming he's keestering it in case his normal CCW fails or gets lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        carrying my LCP with the knife clip on my hip. 100% cannot be seen is all I meant.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I'm assuming he's keestering it in case his normal CCW fails or gets lost.
        and this obv.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that the trigger on the Nano was crap and/or excessively heavy. Have you had a chance to try one out before? At least maybe fingering the trigger at a gun store? Something to consider before committing to a trade.

My opinion, go with the Glock. Your familiar enough with it because you own other Glocks that it would be an advantage if you need to use it.

Comment

G43
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              carrying my LCP with the knife clip on my hip. 100% cannot be seen is all I meant.

and this obv.

god bless.
              Lol i was just making the comment to get the type of response i got from crazie.

Deep concealment just screams prison wallet

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                G43
                This X100000

Fuck the nano
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

nano means queer in 11 different languages

Comment

Fuck either of those guns. If you really want some firepower in a very small and extremely reliable package get a J frame in .327 Federal Mag and bliss out.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I know it isn't an option but get a 938
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                        I know it isn't an option but get a 938
                        Unless you practice constantly you really do not want a single action for emergency self defense.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I just keep mine loaded with the hammer cocked and the safety on.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

^^^^ I prefer no safety at all for most of my "oh shit moment" carry guns but I do carry a HiPower in condition one during the winter.

I have a few HiPowers with a funky trigger system that has the hammer cocked but down and it snaps back when you release the safety but I have never gotten into the habit of carrying one.

Comment

I'd hate myself if I did a negligent discharge. Even when I'm packing my 1911 I put the hammer safety on. I did just pick up a 4" XDS .45 I want to start carrying.
                              Last edited by white88; 11-10-2015, 10:07 PM.
                              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                              '13 Dodge Cummins
                              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                              X