No announcement yet.

beretta nano vs. g43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I said no safety I meant a gun like a glock, sig, a revolver, etc..... Really just anything that is reliable and can go bang with nothing more then having to pull the trigger.

I have been carrying for 31 years and haven't had an AD/ND and never will.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Gotcha. I've only been carrying for a year but have been around firearms all my life.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        When I said no safety I meant a gun like a glock, sig, a revolver, etc..... Really just anything that is reliable and can go bang with nothing more then having to pull the trigger.

I have been carrying for 31 years and haven't had an AD/ND and never will.
        The only thing SVO has never done.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I have a nano and really don't like it. My gf bought it, and the only reason I carry it is because I wouldn't be really upset if it got stolen if my car got broken into while I'm not carrying it. Trigger pull sucks really bad, and it fells heavy/bulky. Looking at a g43 pretty soon to replace it.

Comment

Well this just confirmed I don't want a nano
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Fuck either of those guns. If you really want some firepower in a very small and extremely reliable package get a J frame in .327 Federal Mag and bliss out.
              I think that's a terrible choice simply because of the caliber. Although I love revolvers and I'd even buy into the caliber for what it is, the ammo would be hard to find locally. Although I've never looked, I've never really seen it on the shelves anywhere (or at least not frequently enough to remember).

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                I think that's a terrible choice simply because of the caliber. Although I love revolvers and I'd even buy into the caliber for what it is, the ammo would be hard to find locally. Although I've never looked, I've never really seen it on the shelves anywhere (or at least not frequently enough to remember).
                Geor has one and likes it but I agree on not seeing ammo all over the place..
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

For someone who's never been much of a Glock fan, I don't have a bad thing to say about my G42, and have been looking to pickup a G43

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                    Gotcha. I've only been carrying for a year but have been around firearms all my life.
                    When I started carrying I felt the same way. Never wanted to carry something unless it had an external hammer. Broke down and got a g30s with a good holster and I won't carry any other way now.

Comment

Fuck either of those guns. If you really want some firepower in a very small and extremely reliable package get a J frame in .327 Federal Mag and bliss out.
                      At least with a 43 he can carry another mag. Screw carrying a revolver for anything other than a backup
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        I have a 1000 pieces of brass and load my own so ammo availability has never been an issue.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          At least with a 43 he can carry another mag. Screw carrying a revolver for anything other than a backup
                          Carrying more then 1 revolver takes care of that for you. I keep one in each front pocket.

Comment

Carrying more then 1 revolver takes care of that for you. I keep one in each front pocket.
                            Why not just carry one bigger gun?
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I have a 1000 pieces of brass and load my own so ammo availability has never been an issue.
                              Sure that works for you but I doubt it will work for the OP or most of us replying.

And I thought you were just happy to see us. Again, that works for you but doubt it would work for the majority of the people in this forum. Just makes more sense to carry a spare mag. Don't get me wrong, I love my revolvers but it's much easier to just carry a spare mag rather than a spare gun

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Why not just carry one bigger gun?
                                Because that would just make sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X