Reate Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reate Knives

Anyone handled one and if so how did you like or dislike it? Been eyeing the District 9 model.

S35VN is some pretty hard steel. It should be tough.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The District 9A, District 9 Plus & Horizon C models are the ones I'm looking at. Can't decide on which one I like better. The District 9A is $200 & the 9 Plus, Horizon C is $260. Not sure if the weight savings between the 9A & 9 Plus (almost 2oz) is worth the extra $$$.

Comment

I would probably buy another Benchmade, but I actually use their warranty service. I beat the hell out of knives.

Comment

Can't go wrong with Benchmade. I just want to try something else and will probably give one of these a try. They been getting some really good feedback on bladeforums.

Comment

Then consider yourself dared.

Comment

I want one but the only thing that stops me from getting one is spending $200+ on a knife that is made in China. For another $100-150 you can have a Chris Reeve, Hinderer, or Strider.
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                I want one but the only thing that stops me from getting one is spending $200+ on a knife that is made in China. For another $100-150 you can have a Chris Reeve, Hinderer, or Strider.
                And for half that you can have a Doug Ritter Griptilian that's made of the same steel.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  And for half that you can have a Doug Ritter Griptilian that's made of the same steel.
                  I think my wife might get me one of those for christmas.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have and have had a bunch of Benchmades but I like variety in my collection and my EDC rotation.
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I would probably buy another Benchmade, but I actually use their warranty service. I beat the hell out of knives.
                      I send all mine in for cleaning/lube And resharpening every year. Only other brand I could recommend based on hands on experience. Is the spiderco paramilitary2.

I'm done with buying knives for now. I find myself using this NortFork. 99% of times anyway. Awesome knife btw. I had a pretty sweet bone collector that got destroyed.

But this one's my baby.
                      Last edited by soap; 11-12-2015, 08:53 PM.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                      X