Form 1 finally approved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, 12" barrel .308
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Close, that's the 8" barrel model.
      Hey, I have the same knives, #1 on the left and #3 from the left (since you gave me one of those)......

Comment

LOL, why is that? The charging/cocking handle?
        He means it is going to be loud.

Comment

Yeah oops, misread it. I've already shot it in pistol form and didn't find it any louder than my 18" barreled .308 with a brake.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Yeah oops, misread it. I've already shot it in pistol form and didn't find it any louder than my 18" barreled .308 with a brake.
            That's wild. My 7" 5.56 was ungodly loud.

Comment

I only hip fired as a pistol. May be different once I shoulder it?
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
              X