Sig Sauer MCX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Sauer MCX

Thoughts? I've been hearing about this for a while and watching videos on it recently. Pretty nice setup. What do you guys think?

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

Its an AR pattern rifle with a piston on it. With an MSRP of $1900.

Run bro.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Fortunately MSRP is not what it can be bought for although it's still expensive. From what I've seen on YouTube and read, it's pretty light for what it is and I really like the modularity of it, something I was hoping for with the Magpul Masada/Bushmaster ACR. Only time will tell I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Its an AR pattern rifle with a piston on it. With an MSRP of $1900.

Run bro.
        Which variant would you recommend?
        WH

Comment

The mr556, duh.
          sigpic

Comment

Variant of what?

Comment

Variant of what?
              So good, bad? Or do you feel it's just overpriced?

Comment

Its an AR pattern rifle with with piston. You can get such things for much less, and remember to never, ever trust Exeter SIG shit. The collector value is also questionable, being an AR pattern rifle. Lastly, why buy a rifle that has not had any kind of serious testing yet? It has barely just hit the market and the jury is out, and there are no accounts of ordnance departments, commissions, or field reports in any quantity.

What exactly are you looking for in a rifle?

Comment

Another $500 gun in a $2k price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Another $500 gun in a $2k price tag.
                    Typical Sig...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Its an AR pattern rifle with with piston. You can get such things for much less, and remember to never, ever trust Exeter SIG shit. The collector value is also questionable, being an AR pattern rifle. Lastly, why buy a rifle that has not had any kind of serious testing yet? It has barely just hit the market and the jury is out, and there are no accounts of ordnance departments, commissions, or field reports in any quantity.

What exactly are you looking for in a rifle?
                      Not looking to buy one, just bringing it up stir up some debate (which apparently it has). Sure piston driven AR's can be had for much less, Ruger comes to mind an I'm sure other's can be had for cheaper. And sure the rifle has not been tested although there has been plenty of videos posted on YouTube, but no long term tests. I like the fact that it has the ability to swap calibers quickly (I know others have that ability) but I also like the fact that the stocks can be changed into different configurations easily.

Anyway just some things I Liked about it. No idea about what you saying about the Exeter Sigs.

Comment

Working...
                      X