Springfield M1A Scout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield M1A Scout

Co-worker of mine has a nice Springfield M1A Scout with Walnut Wood Stock that has been sitting in his safe. He's trying to move some of his long guns to make room for others. He offered to do a cash/trade deal with me if I want it. I have a Kahr CM9 with a Lobo Gun Leather OWB Holster that he said he would take and $900 Cash. I'm not to familar with M1A's but if it is a good deal on my end then I will jump on it. What do you fellas think?

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
    Co-worker of mine has a nice Springfield M1A Scout with Walnut Wood Stock that has been sitting in his safe. He's trying to move some of his long guns to make room for others. He offered to do a cash/trade deal with me if I want it. I have a Kahr CM9 with a Lobo Gun Leather OWB Holster that he said he would take and $900 Cash. I'm not to familar with M1A's but if it is a good deal on my end then I will jump on it. What do you fellas think?

I think it's a pretty good deal, if I remember correctly my scout was listed at 1600 and I did some trading, you may be able to get a better deal from one of our guys that has his FFL though. You'll enjoy the rifle, it's a fun gun to shoot.

Comment

He's also going to throw in 4 extra springfield magazines and a box of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
        He's also going to throw in 4 extra springfield magazines and a box of ammo.
        I'd jump on it, if you decide you'd prefer the mossy oak stock let me know, and I'll be happy to trade. I want a walnut stock something fierce.

Comment

What kind of value would you put on the rifle? It has about 20 rounds down the pipe. Other than that it's extremely clean.

Comment

Everything he's offering...maybe $1200 since the last one on Gun Broker sold for $1124 and a brand new one can be had for about $1400. Offer your setup and $700.
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              Everything he's offering...maybe $1200 since the last one on Gun Broker sold for $1124 and a brand new one can be had for about $1400. Offer your setup and $700.
              $1124 used? I doubt he will take $700 and my setup. He was looking to get $1200 cash for all his stuff.

Comment

Yes used, but I didn't realize it wasn't a wood stock so that does add a little to the value of the one you are wanting to buy. I thing you are looking at a pretty good deal with $900 cash.

QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Cheapest I've found it so far New is about $1475. Looks like the extra magazines are about $20 each. Guess I'll get with him later on it. Thanks fellas for the help!

Comment

Working...
                  X