Ground Zero Precision products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Zero Precision products

Anyone used any of their products? They have some good deals on .300 black out kits right now. I ordered a 7.5" barrel 1:7 twist with flash hider/washer, gas block, gas tube, pistol buffer tube, spring, and buffer for $181 after taxes.
    92 LX 5.0

Never heard of them. But then again, I never heard of RedX arms and they produced some decent stuff.

Comment

I figured for as cheap as that is I'd give it a shot. Like you I hadn't heard of Red X Arms until CJ posted about them here. I have a few of their products and have been happy with them. Plus they are front Trenton, TX so I'll be keeping some $$ local.
      92 LX 5.0

Comment

That is a good price for their complete 7.5 blackout upper. Will have to keep them in mind for later.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Well I got the barrel kit in and so far I like it, seems like good parts. Shot it some Saturday and it worked fine. Although the 7.5" barrel looks a bit lost inside the 9.25" quad rail ��

92 LX 5.0

Comment

I just got my kit in yesterday.. im kinda concerned about the staking on the gas key..

Cj? Dohctr? Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
            X