So my mom asked for a 38 spl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my mom asked for a 38 spl

Well my mom told me yesterday she wants a 38 special. I'm looking to get her a ruger lcr. Grabagun has them for 350ish . Is there a better deal else where? Looking to get it as early as tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by petyweestraw; 09-07-2015, 12:52 PM.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Charter arms "pink Lady" 15oz nice rubber grips and easy to shoot. The Ruger LCR is a better weapon.

Comment

Had the price wrong. Meant to put 350 not 450

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

That's a good price!

Comment

I thought so.

Comment

I have a new glock 42 I'll let go for $375

Comment

Thanx but she was set on the 38.

Comment

So update..... Went yesterday to get it. I tell you. Embarrassing time to find out my lic expired back in June lol. Other customers staring at me like I had a third eye or something lol. Went home , renewed online and picked it today after work.

Nice lil pistol. Smooth trigger. Gonna take it out back and hit some steel with it after I shower.

Comment

Originally posted by superclean View Post
                  I have a new glock 42 I'll let go for $375
                  Just my opinion but some older shooters may have trouble racking the slide of an auto and a revolver might be a better choice. That being said, I wouldn't think the 42 would be that bad being a .380.

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  So update..... Went yesterday to get it. I tell you. Embarrassing time to find out my lic expired back in June lol. Other customers staring at me like I had a third eye or something lol. Went home , renewed online and picked it today after work.

Nice lil pistol. Smooth trigger. Gonna take it out back and hit some steel with it after I shower.

CHL or Drivers License?? I'm guessing DL. I thought the same thing to when I shot my LCR for the first time. Great little revolver.

Comment

DL. No chl. That reminds me I need to get on that.

Comment

And yes. She's a bit arthritic and fooling with a semi auto is out. She's shot my brothers 38 over this weekend and fell in love with it. So I'm suprising her with one of her own.

Comment

That makes sense because you wouldn't have been able to renew a CHL just like that LOL! Ya my dad had the same problem. I bought him a Kimber 1911 and he had trouble with the slide the first time I took him to the range. Got him a Taurus 85 not to long after that.

Comment

Working...
                        X