X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    People still dove hunt?
    ...I guess that's you saying you're cool
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      ...I guess that's you saying you're cool
      Not exactly. The last person I talked to who was going to go dove hunting, was in 1999.

..hows it taste? Like crappy chicken?
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Not exactly. The last person I talked to who was going to go dove hunting, was in 1999.

..hows it taste? Like crappy chicken?
        It's some good eating.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I'm stuck on a frac site in Alva, Oklahoma. Birds are flying. No dove hunting this year though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Article in the paper last week said there's no limit on the white collared bastards (Eurasian) this year, they're an invasive species, so bag em up fellas!

I hunt south zone around Kennedy and it's been great the last few years.

Comment

I'm ready. I'll be hunting a few fields in the Pilot Point area. All the tanks are full so I'm hopeful that'll help. I did some scouting last night...didn't see an abundance of bird movement so I'm hoping once the season starts, all the shooting helps to keep them moving.

Comment

If anyone is willing to let me hunt with them I will clean all the birds and bring the shells. My lease hookup expired last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  Article in the paper last week said there's no limit on the white collared bastards (Eurasian) this year, they're an invasive species, so bag em up fellas!

I hunt south zone around Kennedy and it's been great the last few years.
                  Read your annual.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I'm stuck on a frac site in Alva, Oklahoma. Birds are flying. No dove hunting this year though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                    There's plenty of quail/pheasant about 25 minutes from you out north of Waynoka.

I flushed quite a few a few weeks ago when I was up there.

How long are you going to be in Alva?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      There's plenty of quail/pheasant about 25 minutes from you out north of Waynoka.

I flushed quite a few a few weeks ago when I was up there.

How long are you going to be in Alva?
                      Until next Wednesday, I think. I am helping another crew that us short hands. My regular crew is in Yukon.

Comment

I was out working on an oilfield lease south of Odessa today with lots of sun flowers and power line and it was covered up with dove.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                          You're on the Alpha Quatro?
                          Yeppers.

Comment

Slightly off topic but I am the liaison for a dove hunt this coming Saturday near Paris, Tx. It is a wounded/injured/ill veteran dove hunt (purple heart not required), free of charge; shells and lunch will be provided. The hunter will need their own shotgun and hunting license. If you guys know anyone please send them my way and I'll get them set up, I believe I have three spots left.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                              Where are you? Flying in with a friend of mine. One of my buds lives near Sioux Falls and we will be staying with him. I've never been up there so I'm looking forward to it for sure.

I live about 38 miles SSW of Sioux Falls..

was a fairly calm winter, nice spring , I think Pheasant numbers will be up sure seeing allot of them

But, the place to hunt for them it about 220 north of me

Aberdeen , Webster

Have fun in SoDak, its a great place for outdoors people

Comment

Very impressive
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X