Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1911 shall casing carnage. What could this be??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 shall casing carnage. What could this be??

ok it's not my gun. Me and my friend went to Gun zone today I shot my G19 preformed flawless.

My buddy shot his new Ruger 1911 using cheap FMJ ammo. One of his spent casings caught my attention. He put about 100 rounds through it without any further issues same ammo. I've never seen this before what could it be?

Last edited by soap; 08-30-2015, 12:19 AM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

We have stressed this time and time again; soaking ammo in cow urine does not make them more potent. That shit is corrosive.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      We have stressed this time and time again; soaking ammo in cow urine does not make them more potent. That shit is corrosive.
      Not my gun or ammunition. My cow urine ammo ran good today.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The perspective is tough to gauge in you picture. Is that split blown towards the outside? If so there is a timing issue with the gun.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          The perspective is tough to gauge in you picture. Is that split blown towards the outside? If so there is a timing issue with the gun.
          All inward.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

catching cases, common with 1911's. check the extractor.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

1911 problems. Like cj said check the extractor.

Comment

That gun is a terrible. His sights will probably fall off, it will jam like a son of a bitch, magazines will get stuck, and it will FTE all day. I hope it is more of something he likes to look at VS actually use.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It's a total piece of shit. I'll buy it if he wants to get rid of it.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                  X