What's it worth - Sig Sauer 516 Patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth - Sig Sauer 516 Patrol

I am seeing values ranging from $900 to $1800 and not sure if I am pricing it right.

Currently I have it on Texas Gun Trader for $1550 with my Bushnell Holosight (non ruggized Eotech) and have received a few low ball offers.

It's a generation 2, with Magpul stock and grip.

Are you on the Texas Gun Trader facebook group?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      No, didn't know that existed. Is it a buy / sell or just for posting questions?

Comment

List it on Armslist too. I have had better luck with that site.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I wish I could post on Texas Hunting Forums. But they changed the posting rules from the last time and I "spammed" my way to 100 posts over a couple of weeks and so I am not allowed to post until December. Lame

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Jerks. I tried to join with my fake facebook account and they denied and then blocked me.

Yay, now I have to sign up with my wife's facebook. Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Jerks. I tried to join with my fake facebook account and they denied and then blocked me.

Yeah. We don't allow that mess.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Gunwatcher is a good tool for finding current retail prices.

Comment

Not to put words into Yale's mouth, but I think the point of most Buy / Sell / Trade FB groups is to bring some accountability to the transactions, rather than dealing with anonymous people. We all know how shitty it is as a seller to have to deal with the flakes that you come across so often elsewhere, especially on CL and the type. So using a bogus FB account to join defeats the purpose of the group.

Comment

I can give you 37, almost 38 dollars - cash and some change - for it.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Not to put words into Yale's mouth, but I think the point of most Buy / Sell / Trade FB groups is to bring some accountability to the transactions, rather than dealing with anonymous people. We all know how shitty it is as a seller to have to deal with the flakes that you come across so often elsewhere, especially on CL and the type. So using a bogus FB account to join defeats the purpose of the group.

Oh well, now they have a 29 year old blonde and mother of 1 selling a Sig Sauer 516. GJ lol.
                      Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 07-16-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                        Gunwatcher is a good tool for finding current retail prices.

https://gunwatcher.com/gun/70AF656D8CFF15/sig-516-
                        Wow you even prefilled Sig 516. Gold star for you, thanks man.

Comment

I was offered a trade for a 5.7 MK2 with 2 mags.

1) Is there a market for that type of handgun? I don't want it because 5.7 is expensive and I practice caliber consolidation

2) Would I be able to re-sell it for around $1500..realistically?

Comment

I doubt it, maybe 1k but nowhere near $1500
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I was offered a trade for a 5.7 MK2 with 2 mags.

1) Is there a market for that type of handgun? I don't want it because 5.7 is expensive and I practice caliber consolidation

2) Would I be able to re-sell it for around $1500..realistically?
                              The last gun show I went to had used ones in the $1200-$1400 range. I've always wanted one of these, but not at that price. It'd be nice to carry 20+1 rounds of fuck you in your car.

Comment

Working...
                              X