My new Squirrel terrorizor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Squirrel terrorizor

Discover topics like Aww, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Craizie.

Cant wait to shoot this thing.

Nice towel! (Sorry, I had to after seeing the imgur comments)

Comment

Solid!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Nice towel! (Sorry, I had to after seeing the imgur comments)
        It's a blankey.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          It's a blankey.
          OK

Comment

Want to come over to my house and help with the squirrel situation? I will supply beverages of your choice and tasty meats of your choice too.

My wife doesn't want me to put a can on my 10/22 because of her liberal sensibilities and the "cuteness" of squirrels. I see bubonic plague carry rats with bushy tails. I'm not sure what she sees.

Comment

Are you trying to tickle them? I use a .338 for squirrel control.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Want to come over to my house and help with the squirrel situation? I will supply beverages of your choice and tasty meats of your choice too.

My wife doesn't want me to put a can on my 10/22 because of her liberal sensibilities and the "cuteness" of squirrels. I see bubonic plague carry rats with bushy tails. I'm not sure what she sees.
                I'd be happy too. I have two .22 suppressors. We can clean house!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

With that kind of nonsense I hope your wife has some nice cans or a tight ass.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    https://imgur.com/gallery/6zU4pLQ/new

Cant wait to shoot this thing.
                    Is that an American Rimfire? If so, do they make a threaded model or did you get it threaded?

Comment

A whole new wooooooorld!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                        Is that an American Rimfire? If so, do they make a threaded model or did you get it threaded?
                        It is the American and it comes threaded. It also accepts all 10/22 mags which was a big selling point for me. I have shit loads of 10/22 mags.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                          A whole new wooooooorld!
                          Jasmine was a brunette, that's Ariel yo.

Comment

What does one do with squirrels after you shoot a bunch of them in a short time?

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                              What does one do with squirrels after you shoot a bunch of them in a short time?
                              I string em up so the other squirrels know I'm not fucking around.

Comment

Working...
                              X