Foam case inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam case inserts

Any local place to get blank foam for custom gun case inserts like Pelican style .

there's no way to cheat it, it's gonna be expensive.

foamerica.com is probably your best bet for cost/headache.

For simply volume/cost, it's foammart.com
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Give me a little bit of time!!! I am working fast on coming out with some very nice custom foam inserts and will be way cheaper than those places. Will be able to fit any gun to any case with any accessories laid in as well as long as it will fit in the dimensions that you need. I am using the highest quality foam for this application in both durability and visual appeal.

Comment

Not really an answer but just modified my XDS case to fit foam from my VP9 case and added an extra spot for the streamlight

2012 GT500

Comment

Thanks guys, I found a1750 @ a pawn shop w/out the center for $90 out the door. Just seeing if it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
            Thanks guys, I found a1750 @ a pawn shop w/out the center for $90 out the door. Just seeing if it was worth it.
            90 out the door is a good deal
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
            X