lol, got banned from arfcom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, got banned from arfcom.

Apparently I'm just too much of a damn outlaw for arfcom. I posted a thread selling reloading components and asked for "best offer." I got a message for a moderator telling me that he deleted my thread and I need to read the rules - I have to list prices, cannot ask for "best offer." I sent him a pm back saying it's aggravating he deleted my thread, since now I have to re-write the whole thing over again, asked him if he would have just locked it I could have just edited it. He basically insulted me again and said he would unlock it, so I sent back a message that he forgot to unlock the thread. He then sent me a pm back saying to not post the ad again. I sent him a message back saying it wouldn't be a problem since he already deleted the ad and that's the entire point of the conversation. And a few hours later I'm banned. Got to love it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

For that??? That's fucking rediculous. He wouldn't last 5 mins on this site, right? BTW, took that Sig back to Cabela's and they are sending it out tomorrow to have Sig take a look at it. Rep in the gun vault said he had never seen this issue before. I'll report back to you when I find out more. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Seems like they all have that rule, however like on texashuntingforums.com they just tell ya to do it in the thread and I guess you'd get a PM about.

Little more common sense oriented if you ask me.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ive noticed that, it can be a good site, but more times than not they seem to be "dick headish" over there.
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

Just to be clear, arfcom is ar15.com, right?
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

are they owned by Autoguide by any chance?
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              are they owned by Autoguide by any chance?
              no larue

Comment

If he was that worried about it, couldn't he have just put, "$1?"
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

a lot of boards I'm on have the same rule... whenever someone brings it up, I reply with "he just PM'd me and told me $100,000 obo, so feel free to make offers if that seems a little high"
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by cooter View Post
                    a lot of boards i'm on have the same rule... Whenever someone brings it up, i reply with "he just pm'd me and told me $100,000 obo, so feel free to make offers if that seems a little high"
                    lol...

Comment

This is too funny.

I posted this thread in a camera forum:

I was at the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo to shoot some bull riding.

As I was overlooking the second deck railing, an usher prompted my attention to a very attractive young woman who was also shooting with a pro Nikon body and lens as if I was blocking her view.

I told her she was welcome to shoot beside me, since I had no ownership of the area. She came up and started shooting, and asked me if I was going to use the perch that was available.

I told her that I wasn't sure if it would hold a 250 lb person, but I'm sure that it would accommodate her 120-ish frame.

As she started to crawl between the railing, I asked if she would like me to hold her camera while she transitioned onto the perch. She said thanks and handed me her rig. I realized she had just handed me a new D3s with a new 70-200mm VRII and for a fleeting second I had the thought of running like Carl Lewis (but I'm over 40 and white).
                      As she stood up, I handed her rig back to her and was immediately envious on how this young girl (25 at most) could afford a $8k rig when I am stuck shooting with my D700, grip, and 70-200mm VRI.

Oh well, I just thought the situation was humorous.

I was immediately sent a PM saying that it was too racial, and it was edited.

My goodness some people are just too damn sensitive for their own good.

Comment

You should have re-edited it and said "Over 40 and not Canadian".
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

CJ you are a rebel!

And trublu, you are obviously a racist KKK member.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I got an infraction on srt forums for making fun of an illiterate dumbass. He posted a thread asking if he needed any other parts for his build, it had about 20 misspellings. I told him "a dictionary," an hour later I had an infraction for it, the expiration for it is never, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                              For that??? That's fucking rediculous. He wouldn't last 5 mins on this site, right? BTW, took that Sig back to Cabela's and they are sending it out tomorrow to have Sig take a look at it. Rep in the gun vault said he had never seen this issue before. I'll report back to you when I find out more. Thanks for the help.
                              That's an odd issue, sounds like it may have a sear issue or something. Glad they took it back.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X