No announcement yet.

Who has a .45 ACP revolver they shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a .45 ACP revolver they shoot?

Anyone?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

45 super project?

I've always wanted one but have just bought other useless guns instead.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I've wanted a Governor for a few years now but haven't gotten one yet.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Nah, I have a few hundred rounds I loaded that are only good for a revolver in 45 acp.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Nah, I have a few hundred rounds I loaded that are only good for a revolver in 45 acp.
          Too long?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Too long?
            No, I used the wrong mold, the ogive is wrong, it hits the rifling on chamber. The col is correct.

Comment

Is it on all auto or just some?
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

? it's all .45 ACP, but only for a revolver.

Comment

Got a ruger blackhawk convertible if that counts. Fun to shoot. And when I feel nastalgic, I throw in the 45lc cylinder and pow.

Comment

How much do you want?

Comment

I have a Smith N frame in .45 ACP that I shoot almost weekly.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        I have a Smith N frame in .45 ACP that I shoot almost weekly.
                        Mmmm... jealous.

Comment

I have 200rds of CLRN 230gr you can have.

Comment

Oh, so fuck me huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Oh, so fuck me huh?
                              I was talking to you buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X