Clear All

• Bump fire stock

R
    ghost text
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

E...
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

P...

Comment

Buncha titty babies. Whaaa, weepost ...

I'm posting from my phone so I didn't go through the trouble of searching. Get over yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Buncha titty babies. Whaaa, weepost ...

I'm posting from my phone so I didn't go through the trouble of searching. Get over yourselves.
            I got one on the AR if you ever want to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              I got one on the AR if you ever want to try it out.
              Schaweet! I'm gonna have to take you up on that Denny. I haven't been shooting since Feb of '09.

Where's gonna be the least expensive place to get some plinkin ammo for my 9 and some 7.62x39?

Comment

I always get the cheapest from Academy or Wal-Mart.

Comment

I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get one.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Do it... dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get one.
                      Yeah I had the money sitting aside but I put it towards a suppressor. I figure - it's either going to get banned, and you blew your cash, or it's not, and you're going to get it for cheaper.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have one, it's ugly, expensive and takes getting use to but it's fun.
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            I have one, it's ugly, expensive and takes getting use to but it's fun.
                            I thought the pics were ugly, but once I put it on, I didn't think it looked too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              I thought the pics were ugly, but once I put it on, I didn't think it looked too bad.
                              Same here. I liked it much better once it was installed.

Comment

Working...
                              X