Jerry Miculek - 1000 yd pistol shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Miculek - 1000 yd pistol shot

Jerry Miculek proves yet again that he is the master of shooting and makes an incredible, seemingly impossible shot using a 9mm revolver off-hand at 1000 yar...

Last 30 seconds of video - I laughed at how much ammunition he has on those shelves. Then again, he probably shoots that much in a week.

Did that old man just call a speed loader a "clip"?

Don't nobody tell CJ about this video...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Moon clips...
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Did that old man just call a speed loader a "clip"?

Don't nobody tell CJ about this video...
        Well, they certainly aren't magazines.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

However, it's a revolver, not a pistol. Right Alex?
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I know what they are called, but no one ever calls them that. Speed loaders are the term everyone uses. And he didn't call them "moon clips", assholes!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They're moon clips, not speed loaders.
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Comment

Calling moon clips "speed loaders" is about like calling magazines "clips." They kinda do the same thing but in different ways, and they aren't interchangeable.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Jerry could call it a flying saucer and id say yes sir.

Dude is a bad ass

Comment

Looked more like the bullet fragmentation popped the balloon and not an actual hit judging from the impact mark to where the tape is that held the balloon in place.
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Calling moon clips "speed loaders" is about like calling magazines "clips." They kinda do the same thing but in different ways, and they aren't interchangeable.
                        ^^^^Spot on....and I think it was bullet splatter too but who cares. Man hit a gong at 1000 yards with a 9mm!!!

Comment

Do you know what a moon clip is?
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I don't care how much I practiced - doubt I'd make that shot. Too jittery.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I know what they are called, but no one ever calls them that. Speed loaders are the term everyone uses. And he didn't call them "moon clips", assholes!
                              lulz...

Comment

Working...
                              X