The amazing gelatinous glock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    It's spelled steel. And yes, it flexes. It doesn't look like gelatin. Don't get butt hurt, glocks look like gelatin and work just fine.

Im not butt hurt, I just think its comical you feel that its ok for steel to flex and you dont expect plastic to.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      Im not butt hurt, I just think its comical you feel that its ok for steel to flex and you dont expect plastic to.
      You're inferring that, show me where I said it's not okay for plastic to flex? I said numerous times it looks like jello, but it works perfectly fine. Everyone is being a little over sensitive. I enjoy bagging on glocks and I do it often. It's lighthearted. I'd like to see a USP firing on high speed and see what it looks like.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You're inferring that, show me where I said it's not okay for plastic to flex? I said numerous times it looks like jello, but it works perfectly fine. Everyone is being a little over sensitive. I enjoy bagging on glocks and I do it often. It's lighthearted. I'd like to see a USP firing on high speed and see what it looks like.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

lol
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ok sorry. Youre right, all you did was post a video.

Comment

The flex on AR15's is mostly the barrel, it stops at the receiver.
              Yeah, that's what I figured, and why I mentioned it was a close up on the receivers only.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Whoa! They make a .32NAA P238? The pointless caliber hairs on the back of my neck are standing at full attention.
                I was confused by that in the title as well. Leah's (and my old) P238s were .380. I just assumed that was clear in the model name, but who knows. I only included that one because they aren't polymer, and are basically a small 1911.

I looked for an XD, because that is what I carry, but didn't see one. I would imagine most polymer guns will look like that. And as you inferred, I don't really care if they do flex, as long as they are reliable and accurate. And so far, it has been.

I don't hate Glocks either. I had a 23 for a while, but didn't really care for the grip. Just didn't fit my hand very well. I wouldn't be against owning another and have actually thought about buying one now that they have the replaceable backstraps.

I was surprised to see that the takedown lever moves so much on that Glock.

Comment

this thread is kind of ridiculous. I suppose all composite guns behave the same way.

Comment

Whoa, whoa, what the hell happened here? I went to sleep and woke up to 4 pages from a jelly glock .gif.

Okay, with fresh eyes and coffee, I did watch the .gif a few more times. The blast wave doesn't seem to affect the Ransom rest controls at the same point the glock is jumping around on itself.

I still carry a poly gun and I would be willing to bet that the video of the Khar CW9 would be far worse than that glock. I am sure that my XD's would show some jelly sway too if we could find a video.

<--never owned a glock and truthfully, have only shot 4 or 5 of them. I just prefer the XD.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                    X