The amazing gelatinous glock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futant View Post
    yeah actually it's easy to see what youre talking about.
    but hey that wouldn't stop glock haters from trying to expose the one in a million glocks that blow up.
    I don't want to accuse CJ of being a liberal, but you know they do have a hard time understanding statistical evidence!
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Atleast DOHC has a point, HK USP's are the bomb, not fucking 1911's
    I'm not providing statistical evidence. I'm just providing a high speed video of what a glock looks like.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hater in da house...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You guys keep this up and I will blow a glock up. I'll do it.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I'm not providing statistical evidence. I'm just providing a high speed video of what a glock looks like.
          so you don't see the pressure wave making it look 'gelatinous' ?
          or are you just knocking all plastic guns ?

the video has a great deal of optical distortion....
          and you do have a long history of bashing glocks.

Your right im really out on a limb here on where you were going lol

Comment

but your door ?
            how would you
            ?

Comment

so you don't see the pressure wave making it look 'gelatinous' ?
              or are you just knocking all plastic guns ?

the video has a great deal of optical distortion....
              and you do have a long history of bashing glocks.

Your right im really out on a limb here on where you were going lol
              I'm just enjoying all the backlash from nothing but a video of a glock firing. It doesn't have any optical distortion, it's looks to be filmed on a 50mm prime lens, that's the gun distorting.

Comment

You've already took a pic with one in the trash, but we both know it was done to be funny, because I checked and you're not a CPA so you just don't go throwing money in the trash.
                I'm just enjoying all the backlash from nothing but a video of a glock firing. It doesn't have any optical distortion, it's looks to be filmed on a 50mm prime lens, that's the gun distorting.
                I seen it!
                Doesn't make me want to go selling my Glock stash. I wasn't a believer either til I went on a hunting trip with a guy that worked at a gun store in Dallas (R's) and he wasn't a believer either, but then he showed me what he learnt. The Glock did what it was designed to do, out of the box deadly accurate, lightweight and reliable. No needing to go fire 500-1000 rounds out of it to "break it in".

BTW, Im not a Glock fanboi by any means, I don't own a t-shirt, cap or have a window sticker on the back on my ride...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I haven't said anything negative about the glock in this thread. I'm simply trolling glock owners with a video of one firing. Oh, and jamming. It's very interesting. Oh, it jams at :50 as well, I forgot to mention that.

Comment

Posting a picture with a G-xx in the trash, posting videos of them jamming and the caption, "The amazing gelatinous glock ".

It's OK, we all have our distain for things we don't like. For instance, some guys love Orvettes and have leather jackets, caps and post things about how mighty the LSX motor is and hate Fords and vice versa...

Comment

LOL that picture really upset some people, it's been mentioned a few times! I called it the gelatinous glock because it does in fact look like jello when it's fired. You can't deny it.

Comment

right ......... and mirage isn't optical distortion either ?
                        heat from chamber , same thing, doesn't matter what lens.
                        Now youre just lieing

Comment

It's not upsetting me, just posting the obvious.

Same as me posting that Corvette's suck ass, I'm sure it doesn't piss you off...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            It's not upsetting me, just posting the obvious.

Same as me posting that Corvette's suck ass, I'm sure it doesn't piss you off...
                            LOL, I don't care.

Comment

right ......... and mirage isn't optical distortion either ?
                              heat from chamber , same thing, doesn't matter what lens.
                              Now youre just lieing
                              lol what the fuck are you talking about? Are you talking about what you see in the background? That's a sheet which is getting hit with muzzle particulate. That isn't distortion.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X