AR sights/optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR sights/optics

I took out my AR build for the first time and it ran well. But the cheap sights are just terrible. I am looking for some good suggestions for sights and optics, co-witnessing would be nice. Mine is a full flat top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

i like the magpul mbus flip up sights for my irons and an aimpoint pro

holler at me sometime and you can roll out to the tdsa range out in ferris with me.

Comment

Acog

Comment

robertrtg.com has HK416/417 diopter sights, if you're into those. They're $75, which isn't terrible.
        Last edited by YALE; 02-17-2014, 06:54 AM.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Acog

Comment

I run an acog and an aimpoint, so I have a distance optic and a red dot. Both are rugged and acurate.
            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Acog is nice sure but it is probably going to run you almost twice what you have in that rifle. There is a thread I put up just a few down from this one with some info on a very decent and certainly much cheaper optic. Its no acog but its about 1/6 the cost as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Acog is nice sure but it is probably going to run you almost twice what you have in that rifle. There is a thread I put up just a few down from this one with some info on a very decent and certainly much cheaper optic. Its no acog but its about 1/6 the cost as well.
                Was it the lucid? I have tried to look up a bit on those.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  i like the magpul mbus flip up sights for my irons and an aimpoint pro

holler at me sometime and you can roll out to the tdsa range out in ferris with me.
                  I'm thinking about the mbus myself. I like the troys, but I think the magpuls will do more than I need and I would like to try a decent 1-4x and red dot eventually.

I may do that. I have been considering a membership there. I've got a cheapo red dot I'll probably throw on this in the meantime to take it out.

Comment

I run EoTechs on several guns and also have an aimpoint as far as red dots. If you follow some forums you should be able to pick up a used EoTech for $300.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      robertrtg.com has HK416/417 diopter sights, if you're into those. They're $75, which isn't terrible.
                      I have always liked those. I checked that site but didn't navigate far, you have a link?

Comment

Working...
                      X