Picked up a new upper today at DSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a new upper today at DSG

Dropped by DSG Arms today and had to buy me a new toy!! Still waiting on my tactical innovations billet Lower

Specs:
    JP-15 LE Upper Receiver with JP Single Point QD Sling Attachment and 2" Top Rail Section for BUIS

Includes Forged 7075-T6 aluminum top charge upper receiver
    Matte black anodized receiver set and hand guard
    Caliber: Caliber: .223/5.56 NATO
    Barrel: 16" 5.56 NATO JP Supermatch Stainless Steel Light Contour Barrel 1:8 Twist Button Rifled with Black Teflon Coating / Mid-Length gas system
    Muzzle Treatment: A2-style compensator
    Comp Attachment method: Crush Washer - The muzzle treatment attached to the barrel via crush washer No welding or pinning is used
    Hand Guard: JPHG-1M-RC - JP Rapid Configuration free float hand guard, rifle length (12.5” OAL)
    Gas Block: Pinned JPGS-5B - JP Adjustable Gas System Low profile .750" bore Black Stainless
    Bolt Carrier Group: JPBC-2 - JP Full Mass Stainless Carrier w/ Forward Assist cuts w/ JP Enhanced Bolt
    JP-15LE™ Upper Assembly Accessory Kit

Nice! Round about price?
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

On sale for $1029.99 that is a couple of hundred cheaper than I could find on the net.

Comment

Are you running it in competition?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

It is the office hobby and most of the guys are shooting in competition (3 gun, idpa, uspsa) I have been having more fun at the range than with my mustang the past two years. I never thought I would say that in a million years!!

Comment

Also order the jp compensator :

Comment

Sweet, dude! You'll love that Benny Cooley brake.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What office, wonder if we work together? PM if you prefer not to post.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                X