Art of the Precision Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    What is the dope on this? No more Magpul Dynamics team?

I am on disc 2 of the the Dynamic Handgun, excellent.

I have watched both the Carbine courses and they are great too.
    From what I've heard he is just trying to free himself up for some more/different opportunities. Money money money!

He stated at shot show that he would still consult for them on occasion.

Some people hate on the Magpul Dynamics stuff...but I really dig it. The way they break everything down is great and very easy to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
      From what I've heard he is just trying to free himself up for some more/different opportunities. Money money money!

He stated at shot show that he would still consult for them on occasion.

Some people hate on the Magpul Dynamics stuff...but I really dig it. The way they break everything down is great and very easy to follow.
      I would love to take their carbine or pistol course
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Anyone selling any copy's of the carbine or handgun videos?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

I would love to take their carbine or pistol course
          Same here. I'll let you know when they get TX put on the schedule. As of now there are no Texas classes for this year.

Comment

I just can't pay what they want for videos. They're too damn high!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              I just can't pay what they want for videos. They're too damn high!
              I just adjusted the price to 1/2 off. Buy one, then download the other. :-)

Comment

Torrent all!!!!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Same here. I'll let you know when they get TX put on the schedule. As of now there are no Texas classes for this year.
                  With the amount of active members we have in this forum that are gun and pro-carry enthusiasts I bet we could BRING them to Texas and host it.

Look at what 3 days did for a group buy on AR lowers. Over 250 sold in less than 3 days is amazing.

If we could check their schedule and set a date in the distant future (read: good weather months for Texas) we could get some participants to pony up some coin and we could host these guys ourselves.

I have ZERO desire though to be part of a video'd class though. lol

Comment

$45 for 4 discs and over 5 hours of instruction is worth it in my mind.

The Magpul guys are great to deal with. My wife bought me the first Carbine for Christmas 2 years ago. When I opened it up the first DVD was loose in the case because the clips to hold it in where broken. The result was the DVD got some scratches and would freeze up in my laptop. I called Magpul and spoke to Drake. 2 weeks later I had a brand new set. When I asked Drake what he wanted me to do with the original set, he responded "Enjoy it!"

Class act.

Comment

Who needs a dvd when the Tom Berenger's on this site can post all you need to get your groups tighter?

Comment

$45 for 4 discs and over 5 hours of instruction is worth it in my mind.

The Magpul guys are great to deal with. My wife bought me the first Carbine for Christmas 2 years ago. When I opened it up the first DVD was loose in the case because the clips to hold it in where broken. The result was the DVD got some scratches and would freeze up in my laptop. I called Magpul and spoke to Drake. 2 weeks later I had a brand new set. When I asked Drake what he wanted me to do with the original set, he responded "Enjoy it!"

Class act.
                        They are very customer focused. Which puts them at the top of the game as far as I'm concerned. Some tac companys act like they are doing you a serious favor letting you wear/use their kit. Good call on a group class. Good god that would be fun. DFWmustangs SWAT. lol

Comment

Just caught wind of what Haley is up to...

http://www.HaleyStrategic.com
                          Last edited by Brandon-k; 02-16-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X