Finally pulled the trigger..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buy, I hope you like it.

I'm not sure if they make a single sided or slimmed down slide catch/decocker that will fit the compact. I would check out http://www.berettaforum.net/ and browse around or just post up and ask. Lots of guys switch them out but most of what I read is about the full size version, which is what I currently have.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Finger on the bang stick or not you shouldn't point the gun at yourself. Most people will draw the gun and bring it
      You and I must draw firearms from a holster completely different. Not once have I ever pointed my pistol at myself when drawing from one of my holsters.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        Eh, point is there is no right or wrong way to carry as long as it stays concealed. It all depends on what you wear, your body type, and what you feel most comfortable with.

Best advice is to try out different styles of carry and see what you like and damn the rest.
        Exactly!

Comment

Working...
        X