London Bridge Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Bridge Trading

These guys are having an 80% off sale. They make pretty good stuff. Just FYI.

Originally posted by David View Post
    These guys are having an 80% off sale. They make pretty good stuff. Just FYI.
    $700 for an empty medpack?!! For that price that thing better be able to perform open heart surgery on me.

Comment

London Bridge Trading

Originally posted by phaux View Post
      $700 for an empty medpack?!! For that price that thing better be able to perform open heart surgery on me.

I agree but that's also why I wait for sales. Lol. Their three day pack is super nice and it's only $89.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        I agree but that's also why I wait for sales. Lol. Their three day pack is super nice and it's only $89.
        Do you have any of their other stuff? Is it worth the dinero?

Comment

Is that government pricing?!?!?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I went ahead an got the garrison pack, looks like it is just the right size for a weekend or overnight trip.

Comment

I have some of their items and it's really well made stuff. I have only bought them used though because of the pricing. I know a few guys that will only deploy with their stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X