What's a deal? S&W 500 & Ruger Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a deal? S&W 500 & Ruger Inside

Ruger Vaquero 45 Special Edition (case, both grips, and both cylinders)
    S&W 500 8 3/8" barrel
    For these two, with (so he says) about 50 rounds through them each, he wants $1300.

He also has a springfield 45 and Beretta 32, both in good shape. I really have no idea what these are going for used, in acceptable condition.

Any advice is appreciated. You guys helped out a ton on my last purchase.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

That's a reasonable price. The Vaquero might bring as much as $600 online, and the 500 might bring $1200 or more. CJ is the go to guy on those. He spent a long time looking for one, so he might be able to point you in the right direction, if I have it wrong. I think you'd get your money out of those guns and a benji or two for your effort, either way.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      That's a reasonable price. The Vaquero might bring as much as $600 online, and the 500 might bring $1200 or more. CJ is the go to guy on those. He spent a long time looking for one, so he might be able to point you in the right direction, if I have it wrong. I think you'd get your money out of those guns and a benji or two for your effort, either way.
      Awesome, thanks. I saw the 500s listed for $1200+ all over the place, but I didn't know if they were selling. Truly, I'm buying these to hoard, have, and feel like a 6 year old with, but I'd like to make a solid investment at the same time.

sigpic

Comment

can you handle that 500, boy?

Comment

That's a good deal all day long.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

BTW: that Vaquero is a special run for Davidson's. You could always call them and ask for some info on it. Beware though. Once you get bit by the single action bug, there's no going back.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
              Ruger Vaquero 45 Special Edition (case, both grips, and both cylinders)
              S&W 500 8 3/8" barrel
              For these two, with (so he says) about 50 rounds through them each, he wants $1300.

He also has a springfield 45 and Beretta 32, both in good shape. I really have no idea what these are going for used, in acceptable condition.

Any advice is appreciated. You guys helped out a ton on my last purchase.

Thanks!
              I would run over there with the cash and thank him. A solid buy. If you pass, I have 1300 for them.

R

Comment

I picked them up! Very clean pieces. They're too much fun!

Also, I got a really nice Beretta Tomcat 3032 thrown into the mix in the end

sigpic

Comment

Drop gun, FTW! Buffalo Bore makes .32 that might actually hurt someone's feelings, if you're worried about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X