Getting scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting scared

To prohibit the transfer or possession of large capacity ammunition feeding devices, and for other purposes.

im getting scared. At first it was 46 supporters in congress, last night it was 57 and this morning its 63...

Surely they wont make inheriting and trading magazines illegal.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

If they pass that, I'm starting a musket-powered revolt.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You underestimate their stupidity. They're all on the bandwagon after Gabby got capped.

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
        You underestimate their stupidity.
        Uh.... no. I do not.

Comment

uh, what's the number got magpul again...

Comment

There's 193 Dems in the House and 242 Republicans. I'll worry if Republicans start to turn.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

WTF??? Two Texans on that list???
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                WTF??? Two Texans on that list???
                Both with a "D". Both of Houston.
                Sheila's a total idiot.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Why am I not surprised that EVERY single supporter on that list is a fucking Democrat?
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    Why am I not surprised that EVERY single supporter on that list is a fucking Democrat?
                    Yeah, did Palin's map actually have that many crosshairs on it? kidding - had to
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

This is a house bill, so there are 63 co-sponsors out of 435 voting house members. This bill was referred to the house judiciary committee, which is chaired by NRA A+ rated Lamar Smith. This bill will most likely die in committee, but if it does not, it may get so many amendments tacked on to it that no one will vote for it. The first thing I would try and tack on to it is the CCW reciprocity bill that has been kicked around for years.

Just in case, I am buying a ton of mags for guns I dont own.

Comment

I see all they are doing right now, is putting more magazines on the street. If they had not introduced this bill there would not be a panic to dry up the magazine supply. Now all they have done is contradict their bill as they have put now 4 times as many mags on the street with this "scare tactic"
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                          I see all they are doing right now, is putting more magazines on the street. If they had not introduced this bill there would not be a panic to dry up the magazine supply. Now all they have done is contradict their bill as they have put now 4 times as many mags on the street with this "scare tactic"
                          I've bought 9 in the past couple of weeks. I probably wouldnt have bought that many so quickly under normal circumstances.

Comment

Not one mention of gun control tonight in the SOU. Hmmm, good thing or no?
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

lol, I have enough magazines and I have no fear of this passing. This is Obama-gun-sales all over again. CTD still has the AR-15 mags for $7.97...

Comment

Working...
                              X