• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Hunting

Anybody been going?

On your own or with a guide service?

Results? Price? Location?

A) Most of Texas is in a drought, so good luck.

B) Duck is all but nasty unless cooked in Gumbo. So why even bother?
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Ducks are too beautiful to kill. We took this pick at promos tex-mex. In garland by basspro. Few weeks ago.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I wonder how many extra ducks have been shot because of Duck Dynasty, I had only met one person who duck hunted in my life(not a lot of water out here in west texas) until this year and now every one is out doing it.

Comment

Check this out Found this on Google. Duck hit by lightning.
          Last edited by soap; 11-26-2013, 10:07 PM.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post

ive had some at the melting pot that was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post

Plenty of ducks around here. My gf's parents place had 30 ring necked, 12 mallards, and 5 pin tails this past weekend.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Besides deer hunters, waterfowl people are nuts about their sport.

The goose hunters up here show up with about 5k or more in decoys in a 16-20 foot trailer.

One of our lease people writes it off as customer entertainment for his business.

Comment

Melting pot? I didn't have anything at that place that was good. Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Melting pot? I didn't have anything at that place that was good. Are you serious?
                    yes. sorry? yes.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      yes. sorry? yes.
                      I guess I should have ordered duck, went one time and told the wife never again.

Comment

it was years ago. maybe the quality has gone down hill. i just remember having duck among other things and thinking it was decently good.

Comment

Maybe location too, I want to say we went to the one in south lake and it was a few years back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post

One of our lease people writes it off as customer entertainment for his business.
                            You have no idea how much deer hunting gets written off as customer entertainment here in Texas by the oil and gas industry. All of mine might

Comment

He is in the oil business. I forget what he exactly does. He is not making the big money but does alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X